Alliance bias

Don't think it's so much Alliance bias as a mistake by Blizz. There was at least one thread pointing out the discrepancy between the slide and the AR page the day they presented it so it was never a sure thing. My guess is they debated a lot about the classes for each AR and locks didn't make final cut but weren't removed from slide. And Alex may have had more to do with mages being added for KT more than players if their omission wasn't a oversight.

Zandalari have a lot of classes to choose from unlike some of the other ones - think they match with DI. I saw tons of people going on about Paladins before the reveal but nothing about Warlocks. If people think locks make more sense than monks (which seems to be the case), perhaps start thread asking for locks instead of monks.
11/06/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Lenastus
They will get what they whined for ( KT mage) while the horde wont get zandalari warlock.

This will also give the alliance one more option for the allied race.

By the alliance player standard this is bias, but alliance bias.

It's quite stupid when Alliance do this. Don't sink to that level

11/06/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Lenastus
Name a god dam zandalary monk

This could be stated for every other race that can be monks.
11/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Ayaani
You got Zandalari paladins

Now you complain that zandalari do not have access to every single class except the hero classes?

lol

11/06/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Esos
11/06/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Lenastus
They will get what they whined for ( KT mage) while the horde wont get zandalari warlock.

This will also give the alliance one more option for the allied race.

By the alliance player standard this is bias, but alliance bias.

Jaina is a Kul Tiran mage so we can assume there are others. Name a zandalari warlock in lore. I'll wait.

I don't want to argue, but wasn't Jaina sent away because she was different? I thought she went to stormwind because she had innate magical abilities that her parents didn't know how to deal with, and couldn't find anyone to help her control it. I don't know for sure.
They are having a bad time, I hope that complaints and demands do not end up deviating everything they intended to do from the beginning.
11/06/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Mahjong
"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't
compare or compete, everybody will respect you."

- Lao Tzu

Meditate on this.

Beautiful
0/10 try harder with your bait. you got a couple, but not everybody is that stupid.
If you want to be a troll warlock, the Darkspear are waiting for you.
11/06/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Lenastus
How the alliance having one more class is not alliance bias???

We just had a entire expansion where horde had one more race/class , maybe blizzard want to balance things up?
It's only bias when it's the horde, god. Get it right.
You spent months begging for Zandalari Paladins, and now you're throwing a tantrum over not getting Warlocks? Hell, Zandalari get one more class than Kul Tirans. Nothing will ever please you.
But.. you guys got the Dolly and Dot song.
From Cataclysm until Legion, Horde had one more race/class option than the Alliance did. This was only remedied with the inclusion of Gnome Hunters.

That's three expansions during which the Horde had an additional advantage over the Alliance. In three expansions, we can revisit this topic.