Alliance Bias

The Shadowmoon clan and the AU Draenei never join the Alliance. As a matter of fact, the Shadowmoon clan joins the Horde with the Mag'har alled race.

So then why are you mentioning to Hozen which never joined the horde? Make up your mind what you are complaining about.
I am still waiting to hear the Horde come back against the Alliance getting content cut out due to time restraints because they had to make sure to finish everything they wanted for the Horde. IMO that is pretty huge and an easy Horde bias call.
1 Like
10/30/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Bojanglz
I am still waiting to hear the Horde come back against the Alliance getting content cut out due to time restraints because they had to make sure to finish everything they wanted for the Horde. IMO that is pretty huge and an easy Horde bias call.

The OP is an obvious troll, but I'm not aware of any cut alliance content.
10/30/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Bludthundur
Why does Blizzard hate the horde so much? We NEVER got a raid against them, but they get TWO raids against us? You also kill off our warchiefs faster than characters in Game of Thrones while only Varian died in Legion. Alliance crys about losing Darnassus when NO ONE went there when we lost our iconic Undercity which was second to Orgrimmar. I could forgive that if you didn't always make us the bad guys when it's obvious the alliance is worse with exiling people for no reason and taking the most reckless and foolish race of all time (Void Elves). Seriously, THROW US A BONE FOR ONCE!!!
Your freakin armor and building are made out of bones. How many d@mn bones do you need?
10/30/2018 12:41 PMPosted by Rendlayn
10/30/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Mooncherries
Lol. Delusional AND butthurt. Nice.

Nah, factually correct and backed by well-researched sources.

Nope.
10/30/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Mooncherries
10/30/2018 12:41 PMPosted by Rendlayn

Nah, factually correct and backed by well-researched sources.

Nope.

Yeah.

Like horde not having as much content, zones, or as fully complete zones in Vanilla because Alliance was done first?
10/30/2018 12:42 PMPosted by Kungfopanduh
Another option that might be kind of broken is to give the outnumbered faction members a buff that increases damage and healing as well as reducing damage taken that is proportional to the disparity. If horde outnumbers alliance 2 to 1 on a shard, alliance players will deal 40% more damage, heal for 40% more, and take 30% less damage from horde players. 1/(1-0.3)*1.4 ~= 2 times the power.

They tried that in WotLK and it didn't work.

The problem with balancing that is the same problem that D&D has been trying to figure out for the better part of 25 years: Action Economy.

If you turn one faction into a faction of raid bosses, they can only take so many actions at once. That means that their actions need to be so valuable that they either don't do enough (at which point they cannot win and stop turning on warmode) or do too much (at which point they can oneshot with incidental damage and nobody turns on warmode).

We tried that and it didn't work. It's why Warfronts are PvE instead of PvP. If they were PvP like wintergrasp the horde would own them, and the alliance would QQ about never having arathi ever, really, really hard.
10/30/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Hamstar

Like horde not having as much content, zones, or as fully complete zones in Vanilla because Alliance was done first?

Are you still complaining about vanilla?

The fact that you have to go that far back to find any kind of evidence to the horde getting anything cut is really telling.

Thank you for making our case for us.
3 Likes
You are the bad guys.

Vanilla was 14 years ago and it was the first and last time Alliance got something first.
10/30/2018 12:51 PMPosted by Rendlayn
10/30/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Mooncherries
Nope.

Yeah.

You've given exactly zero sources. Checkmate.

PS: they rewrote the night warrior crap so you have yet another OP demigod elf !@#$%. Grats.
10/30/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Kungfopanduh

Try a third of our story in WoD including some major character development for Yrel. If you play the alliance WoD story, it stops making any sense around Archindun.
Horde actually has a story this time, unlike in legion, which means alliance players are going to cry horde bias.
10/30/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Ollin

Try a third of our story in WoD including some major character development for Yrel. If you play the alliance WoD story, it stops making any sense around Archindun.

The majority of the content in that expansion as a whole was cut. Horde did get the short end of the stick with the garrison location though. That really sucks though.
10/30/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Ollin

The fact that you have to go that far back to find any kind of evidence to the horde getting anything cut is really telling.

Don't forget Blizzard overcompensated the Horde in Burning Crusade, giving them Blood Elves with Paladins that had better perks than Alliance Paladins and the Horde racials being plain better for raiding due to the importance of stamina for tanks, making Tauren very valuable.
They raid orgrimar
They destroy brill
They are the cause that we lost the undercity
They raid undercity in the past
They ignore the fact that in classic alliance had more quest to do
We lost almost all of our original racial liders.
They claim that cataclysm was a horde expansion because of thrall but in reality it was a thrall expansion.
If they want to claim that cataclysm was horde they must admit that legion was a alliance expansion, yet they don't
They have bonuses unlocking allied races
They have the most op racial in DiD
We have to see how blizzard butchered grommash for wod

If alliance got half the !@#$ the horde got they will cry nonstop
1 Like
The horde is naturally more violent in nature, while the alliance has more of a forgiving side to it from what I know. What I say here may be wrong, but I'm going by what I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The horde has more dominant and aggressive races, orcs, trolls, goblins, even the forsaken. Tauren and Belves are not as violent, but still have their moments. Now, alliance has the more serene type races. Draenei, Nelves, Humans can fall into that even. The Horde has always been seen as the bad guy for the exact reason that it's just in their nature.

You also kill off our warchiefs faster than characters in Game of Thrones while only Varian died in Legion.

Now, warchiefs die because the horde has a war like tendency and will stop at nothing to make sure they're honorable for their people. For the most part anyways. Because of the fighting, the horde leaders are more prone to death then alliance leaders.

Alliance crys about losing Darnassus when NO ONE went there when we lost our iconic Undercity which was second to Orgrimmar.

Teldrassil was burned because it is the life tree and important to the Alliance, same reason for undercity. It held a dear place in the Hordes heart despite hating the way things were run.

Alliance leaders are less prone to death because let's be real, 90% of the leaders have some kind of healing power in all fairness. Not to mention the alliance is just softer in many ways. The horde and alliance both have their flaws, but in reality it's not Alliance bias, it's just the game devs and story writers sticking to the lore and what makes the most sense.

Thats just my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Most of the Alliance story in Cataclysm was cut to make room for the Horde, hence why the two experiences are so dissimilar.

You can actually take a look at the Twilight Highlands introductions for each faction and see. The Horde get to attack dragons, then liberate a Dragonmaw fortress, then slowly build it up through quests. The Alliance crashlands in a fully-built fortress and is immediately attacked by the Horde.

Zarhym, a former Community Manager, also made a post admitting as much.
10/30/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Ollin

Oh so cata is where we draw the line? I mean 8 years ago xpac that was balancing the 6 year old disparity and you think that proves your point.