Alliance AV Discord Premades are Great

Let’s not forget I’m totally fine with blizzard releasing 1.5 alongside 1.11 AV so people can choose what they prefer.

I really doubt the people crying for an earlier version would be happy in that case but at least we’d know for sure which one people actually prefer.

Lol, and that is not even counting the abloo bloo he rained down on the alt prior to this one he is using.

Im not surprised.

1 Like

How? How could Blizzard possibly keep people from communicating in discord??

1 Like

The same wizard who makes alliance suck in AV?

They wont. They’ll just impose a higher time limit for alliance AV queues and use whatever else at their disposal to stagger queues.

Daddy blizzard the alliance are communicating in an MMO can you please stop them… It’s not fair!!!

6 Likes

We said we wanted alliance to try to win, we didn’t say we wanted them to win.

7 Likes

Staggering queues artificially for alliance will do it.

They already gave us a que time, how would blizz know who’s going to be linking the discord in AV??

1 Like

here come brokenrecord again.

What alt would that be?

The system already does that, there has to be enough people to form more than one game for it to work in a reasonable time.

Which pro tip right now there aren’t on alliance side.

Tbh I think now it would evolve into just linking a discord for AV in every game now.

Perfectly acceptable.

That’s what’s going on now rofl…

I more or less spam queue AV. Havent seen a single discord linked. Ive gotten into a few so I know they’re not always going with a full 40 but there is definitely some queue syncing going on.

Im not condeming it, just pointing it out.

Even if you que sync with 100 players, they might all be in different AVs if they are on disc they can go into their own AV channel to “premade”.

Blizz can’t stop that.

ROFL,

Smokeweed is a 59 twink, also my cousin.

That horde team is pathetically bad and they deserve the loss if they are getting beat in kills in AV by a 59.

I know hadouken, naxx geared ele sham probably carrying a lot of dead weight.

That’s a fun screen cap imma show them that.

Sulfuras dad server numba 1

Happy to see premades back in AV.

Have fun with it, but for the love of God, please don’t let it become the new “Hydra” of cringe flexing when a group of 20-40 coordinate against people solo queueing and (shockingly) smash them. Even better if a Horde premade can manage to squeeze in and give you guys a run for your money.

Enjoy your honor, and see you guys in TBC.

1 Like

All you had to do the whole time was try. At least now you admit that was always the issue.

2 Likes