Alliance AV Discord Premades are Great

Yeah?

If you 5 cap and deny the other faction honor, that is just playing the game.

If you 3-0 cap WSG and deny the other faction honor, that is just playing the game.

If you clean sweep AV and don’t let people cap Towers so you get more bonus honor at the end, that is just playing the game.

Scortched earth is a bs term made up by cry babies who think you’re not playing the game its supposed to be played. Its even worse when you cry that one faction does it, but when yours does it, its totally not “sCoRtChEd EaRtH” its totally different.

Let’s play devil’s advocate here.

If horde were to just LET alliance cap every tower in the 99% win era, let them kill all the LT’s, get all the bonus honor in the world… why stop there.

Why not just win trade or hell, do what is a bannable offense and just line up 60 people deep and let them kill each other solo 10 times for maximum honor boosting.

Letting the other faction get any victory in a BG or arena is against the spirit of the game. Alliance and Horde are enemies, kill or be killed (if you’re on a pvp server).

If horde is getting destroyed in AV, then great. Those players probably deserve to lose by being worse at pvp in vanilla WoW. The only sketchy thing I will comment on is that alliance need to work around the limitations blizzard put in on premades. But that isn’t really bothering me. What was bothering me was all the pvp’ers on alliance quit to let the dregs and afk’s linger driving queue times up to over 2h in recent times. Its not my fault the alliance are bad at large scale unorganized pvp but yet I was being directly punished.

On that note, I hope more alliance do this and join the AV queue. As long as my queue times are low, I couldn’t care less. In these premade alliance games, I’m still getting honor because horde are still getting by to kill Lt’s and cap the occasional tower and I’m still getting kills on my 59 shaman spamming CL into crowds.

/rant over

1 Like

So it was never about the map being wrong. Got it! QQ more?

1 Like

Wonder why you don’t see AB or wsg threads of ally crying about losing 90%…

Oh wait, horde don’t have a map advantage there.

6 Likes

Gotta say, the Horde salt in the AV chat is pretty hilarious. It is like none of them in there played the first time Alliance did premades lol. My favorite “winning strat” so far was “ride by them and go kill vann.” I was just like…you know what a denial strategy is right? They not gonna let us just ride by. Tried riding by. Dead. LOL!

3 Likes

You gotta use the Flying V formation while your hunters are on the outside using Kneel Macros to fake put traps down so the alliance are to afraid to try and disrupt the Flying V because they don’t know where the traps are!

The Misinformation Strat!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::grin::grin::grin:

Got into an AV premade on my Horde alt last night to see how it felt on the other side. The video will shock you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOpsezoqadg

10 Likes

Hahahahahahaha

I loved the “So this is what losing feels like”.

Imagine saying that cuz you have a 90% win rate.

Keep the vids coming!

1 Like

Then there is the lame priest who kills me while I am dancing next to the flag. So lame.

2 Likes

Dear GOD you like go on and on for no reason. About nothing.

1 Like

What’s stupid is these people don’t understand that regardless of whether scorched earth is a legit strategy or not it can still have consequences when it’s used game after game.

One of those consequences is that alliance will stop queueing and at a certain point be able to premade AV again. So sure horde, enjoy what you brought on yourselves.

4 Likes

By winning pug vs pug games fair and square hahaha.

This is just the wheel coming back around. Horde queues are 8 min right now and alliance premades are back. Some horde are still getting free wins in 40v20 games.

Eventually somebody’s queue is gonna get whacked and set the wheel in motion again.

3 Likes

I would love nothing more than instant queues in AV and playing defense in the horde base. Don’t threaten me with a good time!

I hope you have as good a time as those horde!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622934093440483418/804505341554327592/avlol.jpg

7 Likes

Because WSG and AB are premade versus premade … alliance need to have a premade versus Horde pug advantage to win AV … as they suck .

Oh those two battlegrounds are pre-made only I didn’t know that.

Thanks for sharing the misinformation.

4 Likes

Sorry, you lost me here.

Except that alliance do just fine pug vs pug in WSG/AB.

4 Likes

Another weak mind that succumbed to tribalism, robbing them of all objectivity and critical thinking skills. Sad to see.

5 Likes

There are less than a handfull of horde posters, who may not even be horde mains, posting negatively about the alliance premades.

I have a feeling you lot are drumming it up to something that is not happening, so that when blizzard smashes premades once again, you can cry “hOrDe FaVoRiTiSm!” again.

Let’s not forget that he was virtually the only player cheerleading the decision of blizzard’s choice of 1.12 AV.

2 Likes