Alliance AV Discord Premades are Great

Try, and also communicate and work together vs. Horde zerg.

Yep, enjoy TBC AV where the cave rez is fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Even games are my favorite! Premade vs. Premade will be much nicer in TBC.

I think they can. I queued with my horde hunter today and the queue time said 5 minutes but the queue popped in 2 mins.

So I think a horde premade can do the same if they try. For now anyway. They just have to organize.

Edit: Premade vs premade evenly matched are my favorite games. They always have been.

Yea I just did it today with the discord.

Easily 200+ people on it.

Not really breaking the rules cuz we all just que up at the same time, if enough people got it that group takes the que.

Rinse and repeat.

The “pre-mades” aren’t really 40 people it’s usually 15-30 people.

3 Likes

Drink, I expect equally enthusiastic screenshots if you guys happen to go against another Horde premade, and even better if it’s a close game where neither side really minds losing, given the chaos of it all. Those rivalries were truly the best.

Make us proud.

1 Like

That last game screenshot that game was amazing.

when we all joined they already owned shgy and they were almost at spgy already…

we literally had to make a stand and fight back and we ended up winning.

We killed lok all the bat riders.

we ended up finally pushing everybody back we took control of shgy then and then we just ended up dominating but took enter with such a disadvantage was hard

I hate gnome with might of menetil! I hate them ! Why !?!

BTW i ad a melt down in one of my av trowing jpg of my win record and that i should not lose av and ally push at our graveyard the one in from of our gold mine but we push them kill there w*e is name he cast arcane he is very tall. AND WE WON !

AND PEOPLE WERE CALLING ME COMMANDER AND I WAS JUST SAYING HEAL ME AM GOING IN ! I think making your healer are happy is probably the first and most important things av making sure they are safe and be able to do there job .

healing is love and its very nice

1 Like

Anybody got translation for this?

How does one get the AV discord, if perhaps they wanted to participate in the fun times mentioned?

You got to know someone now…

Crap, I don’t know anyone :frowning:

1 Like

The next great wow copy pasta.

4 Likes

Yea they kinda closed the open invites.

I’d just go to your server on your aliance toon stand in SW by the AV dude and ask if anyone is queing with the premade to get in.

Nice, I will try that, thank you kindly!

bruh ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Gonna be real. This is pretty funny to me. “We want to win so badly that we are making our club exclusive again.”

There’s easily over 400 people here.

That horde dude who linked the server on the forums made it so packed.

He basically just advertised it for the alliance

1 Like

As long as you get the pvp gear it isn’t like you are just automatically dead. It definitely isn’t like TBC though where the gear actually mitigates what raiding gear can achieve.

Yeah, gnome mages are my favorite target on my druid.

I missed your quirky comments Boeuff, I haven’t seen you post or on the Discord in awhile. Not relevant here I know.

Translation: Boeuff did an AV and the alliance summoned Ivus. The horde were able to kill Ivus, push back and win. The horde were calling him a commander since it sounds like took lead. He was also getting good heals so he’s thanking his healers and he says people should protect their healers (tbh this is good advice).

At least that’s what I’m reading.

3 Likes