Alliance are fleeing via Free Transfer, faction imbalance worsened

untill one of them quits man.

Who are you calling a hunchback manlet? :joy::joy::joy:

LOL Sorry brother.

2 Likes

Wish they would add faction queues and only allow the popular faction to transfer off. Seems logical. Yet here I am on Herod with a 65% horde population and worsening.

dont apologize for christ sake camp him in game. This is why alliance needs more backbone.

1 Like

As an alliance on Stalagg, it truly is lopsided. According to wowhead we are the most horde heavy NA server. It really feels like 80/20 in the leveling zones.

Where would they transfer to since nearly every pvp server is horde-dominated?

2 Likes

I donā€™t want to add to the problem.

What exactly did you think was going to happen?

4 Likes

Thalnos doesnā€™t feel horde dominated.

going by the number of ally guild clearing MC VS the number of horde ones at the very least.

Iā€™m going to need some sources

actually,

a lot of people tougth ā€˜ā€™ alliance have a major PvE advantage, so they should have tons of peopleā€¦ iā€™ll go horde instead to PvP with a small crew of dedicated playersā€™ā€™.

Think they will allow transfer from PVP to PVE servers at some point? Better than losing subscribers.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t really matterā€¦ the prominence of dungeon cleave leveling has already devastated PvP servers Of course Alliance are going to flee servers filled with griefers who sped to 60 using this technique.

Yep. That is what happens when you have a game where the PLAYERS get to choose what they do.

On the plus side, those new realms may be majority Alliance! Wouldnā€™t you like that? Why donā€™t you go there?

Or do you demand that SOMEONE in the universe hands you a perfect 50-50 split? If so, Iā€™ve got some really bad news for youā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think the term ganked works in that situation. As I understand it, a gank is when a much higher level kills you.

So, people that are approximately your same level as you kill you in PvP it isnā€™t a gank. Itā€™s called ā€œlosingā€.

I donā€™t get the griefer mentality at all.

This morning I ran into a lv 39 warlock in the same area killing mobs. Same level as me. I could have killed him easy when he was low killing the mobs. I came up to him and let him get full health back. He didnā€™t do anything so I went on my way back to killing mobs. A couple minutes later when I was really low he blindsides me with a one shot kill. He can sure be proud of himself. The fact is very few want anything close to a fair fight. Itā€™s all this cowardly crap over and over.

The funny thing is he probably would have crushed me straight up. Iā€™m new and learning how to play and suck at PVP.

5 Likes

Whitemane doesnā€™t feel too bad. Sometimes we give, sometimes we get. It actually feels like Alliance controlled questing areas quite often while leveling. I hope the transfers donā€™t skew things more than they are, but whatā€™ll be will be I suppose.

My guild left Kirtonis because of this. It was unplayable.

Well, except for those of us who just donā€™t like playing Alliance.

My reasons for not playing Alliance races have nothing to do with server population. I donā€™t like the races. They are dull, imo. Horde lore is somewhat more interesting to me. that is, racial character is somewhat more interesting.

Maybe most people find playing the standard type RPG archetypes boring.

2 Likes