Alliance are fleeing via Free Transfer, faction imbalance worsened

and I could never reroll. The content just isn’t that scintillating to have to repeat over again.

2 Likes

this is definitely a problem on Alliance and has always been a problem. What I always do is go into the general chat and organize people to take over a specific area. Usually there are multiple people with a quest, and if you just say “hey there’s some horde in the Kolkar Village, can we push them out and make that our own area for a bit?” and honestly people often join in.

1 Like

This f u attitude is precisely why I went back to horde so what if you are one shot. St least you stepped up.

Yeah, I don’t kill Alliance anymore. I feel bad for them now, and sometimes I wack their mobs a little while I run by.

thank you Mr Mugwump

OMG, yes. I don’t want to have replay through Teldrassil again for weeks. Teldrassil just isn’t challenging enough. At least when I rerolled in Legion, I had Blood Elves so it wasn’t just all the same zone.

I wanted to make some alts on Bloodsail Bucaneers. But nope, I won’t be doing that for several weeks or months now.

Now, I’m going to focus on leveling my 2 mains to 60. Being an altaholic in Legion caused me to get burnt out on WoW. But when I only leveled 1 Night Elf and 1 Blood Elf, I got them both to level cap.

honestly if you are around my level and alone and attack me (not when I have 1 hit point left after fighting mobs) I love that. You know how many times thats happened. NEVER.

Welcome the world of playing on a pvp server. If something smells off people run those remain get to enjoy the smell as it gets worse.

OMG thank you. I didn’t want to completely give up on my PVP server and not accomplishing my “humans with saber mounts” goal.

I seem to recall in the past Blizzard opening up faction transfers if the realm was grossly imbalanced, even if the realm population as a whole wouldn’t normally qualify for transfers. For example…

Realm is 80% Horde, 20% Alliance, and only ~60% of the way to being “full”. They open up transfers for Horde characters only.

I think the best option is to push for that.

1 Like

yeah and Horde aren’t a bunch of super studs some on here are projecting. I’ve run into areas many many times and there is a single horde there close in level and they run away. And they would probably beat me because i suck. They are usually only brave in a big pack or when their nameplate is a skull in my experience so far.

faction merger inc

3 Likes

I observe the opposite, so I think it’s pretty much because a player remembers those situations more often. That of server attitude is different.

Carebear confirmed.

yeah for sure. It’s only the random PvP encounters in this game that really get my heart going, they’re a lot of fun. Any PvP encounter where the outcome is not known in advance is a lot of fun.

But most PvP encounters are not someone around my level fighting me in a fight that could go either way; most PvP encounters are getting 2v1’d or someone cheap-shotting me when I’m already low from fighting mobs. Lame.

exactly Klemp. Exactly.

PVP player whines about predictable behavior. Film at 11.

A big fix for this is for people to stop effing rolling horde.

2 Likes

having servers 9:1 population distribution isnt fun for either faction.

3 Likes