All Warriors Unsub!

yeah which kinda sucks but oh well.

1 Like

Seen warriors basically delete people, so far from trash homey, perhaps a self awareness check is in order.

Arms is mid pack in dungeons and the raid.

To be fair to OP, Warriors really do kind of suck.

Welp, time to get a high PvP rank as a Prot Warrior to show everyone mother included that we can do it!

Arms is amazing, just play arms. You’re probably playing fury lol, don’t do that

What tank isn’t good in PVP right now? Druids are pretty strong, so are DH, Pally, and DKs. Warriors and Monks included. They’re all broken in PVP.

Is that just RBG or are you saying they slap in Arena too?

Helps that it was nerfed too. But also being Kyrian has helped me deal with some packs of mobs.

I don’t think saying “All warriors unsub” is going to help our case though. We need to tell them what we actually need to make our specs more viable.

Arms is really good in 3s, so we have that I suppose.

It hasn’t been Fury’s turn to be anything but a joke since WoD. :frowning:

What a toxic attitude towards your class, dude.
Instead of actually suggesting good feedback to blizz or even on the forums, you give up right away and want others to take the game down with you.
I’d rethink what you’re doing if you really love this game that much.

Even Prenerf i was doing floor 5 with out any issues as a fury warrior, and as a night fae.

Yeah I did floor 5 as well. 8 might have been tricky though.

Not everyone is a pvper and not everyone wants to play just arms

Then play a different class? You can’t say a class isn’t viable when it clearly is one of the best specs. You just don’t like that form of gameplay.

I enjoy PvP and as a result I had to play frost instead of unholy cuz unholy is Garbo in 2s

One spec doesn’t make the whole class idiot. Fury and prot are terrible in all forms of content, arms isn’t any better In pve either it only works In pvp AND NOT EVERYONE PVPs. Matter a fact most people don’t even see it as a big part of the game even blizzard doesn’t lol.

How ir prot terrible if Limit got World First with a tank Warrior?

1 Like

Just because they used that tank doesn’t mean anything lol, feral Druids have been on there to and they’ve been garbage for years.

So you say Prot is terruble in all forms of content, yet i put you an example of the best of raiding showing is not as you said and yet you insist it is.

Like, i dont know what to tell you.

1 Like

Prot is one of the worse tanks in the game just because a guild use it doesn’t mean jack lol. They prob brung it for utility, like I said there have been classes like feral in world first and up until now they’ve been garbage.