All these summer sales

Are they to raise enough quick cash to hire someone to actually look at shaman for TWW?

9 Likes

Nah it’s to add more special content for DHs and Warlocks since they don’t have enough yet despite having more than everyone else

3 Likes

I own some MS stock, I’ll raise a concern at the next shareholder’s meeting.

They invite people to meetings with 2 shares, right?

7 Likes

Thank you for your service.

:pray:

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be before Blizz sells Warlock and Hunter pets on the shop? Just cosmetics, right?

They have to fund the next 3 shadow priest reworks somehow. Redesigning that void every few months gets expensive.

1 Like

True. As we know, the void is an amorphous thing. Constantly changing

And shadow priests need constant reworks to reflect this.

It’s a subtle nod to their class fantasy.

3 Likes

I assume they’ll hire somebody who will walk past a monitor at some point and see that yes, shamans still exist and go back to ignoring them.

1 Like

What are you talking about? They have to expand the art department for more druids cosmetics.

3 Likes

Implying they actually care about someone looking at Shaman. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Come on now, we all know most of the money goes to shareholders/CEOs/bean-counters/etc while the game gets a “bare minimum” maintenance budget :smirk:

1 Like

Could be worse, they could pawn it off to Gamigo

i think its there to make ur friend feel better

Ok this was a joke.

But after seeing that there were literally zero shaman pve changes in the beta tuning today.

Seriously.

Its not funny anymore.

3 Likes

The funny thing about being a WoW fan in Brazil is that while you all are having Summer Sales and adding beach themed armor, I am freezing cause when it’s summer in the northern hemisphere it’s winter in the south lol

2 Likes

meanwhile heres a live feed of shamans playing their class.

2 Likes

Honestly surprised it hasn’t happened yet already. That same with druid forms, totems, and paladin mounts

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/8a/7c/718a7c2992642ea9647521977cfbc8fb.png

(I’m still miffed I lost and have yet recovered my ability to post images.)

Here to support hiring a shaman dev!

1 Like

1 Like