All these summer sales

Thank you, hero.

Iā€™ll still play a Shaman, but I mostly play Resto. And even when others call them bad, I never have any issues healing with a Resto Shaman

Itā€™s wild that Blizzard looked at what theyā€™ve given shamans so far and was like ā€œyeah, thatā€™s acceptableā€.

My expectation is something like this:

New on the shop, base horse mount, selection of barding with special bling, $30 for the mount, and $10 per set of barding.

Why it hasnā€™t happened yet Iā€™m not sure but it seems a no-brainer.

Itā€™s for the 11.0.5 mage and ret paladin reworks.

No, they are to help all the people out who donā€™t have phones yet.

From what Iā€™ve heard the major complaint about shamanā€™s is being low on the balance sheet. Anyone and any boss can beat them.

If thatā€™s true they donā€™t need to hire anyone, just go into the tables (Iā€™m sure this sort of thing is table driven) and buff the talents Shamans already have.

Would that solve the problem or are there other things about Shamans that concern people?

No changes

Poorly designed trees

Poorly designed hero talents

Hero Talents not fully implemented

Hero Talents giving a dps loss

Buffing the numbers to what we have would be an insult. Every other class is getting reworks. Shaman desperately need help. Not just number sliders.

Iā€™m hoping they can hire someone to get a start on cross faction BGs!

Tempest alone has several different issues that would not be fixed by buffing the numbers.
Thatā€™d get rid of the ā€œdoes less damage than baseline lightning bolt, which it replacesā€ bullet point and thatā€™s about it.

I will say that I personally enjoy Dragonflight Elemental Shaman (canā€™t speak for the other specs), so Iā€™m not particularly offended if the pre-TWW stuff stays the same, but the Hero Talents are a broken mess (and plenty of other people DO feel strongly about changes being needed for the core spec outside of Hero Talents ā€“ a big one that wouldnā€™t require a massive rework would be swapping Primordial Wave for literally any of the other Shadowlands Covenant Abilities. PWave seems massively unpopular, Chain Harvest seems like the most popular alternative).

shaman working as intended

Itā€™s to earn revenue. To pay people to make content, that eventually people will complain there isnā€™t enough of, then complain about Blizz selling stuff but also fail to realizeā€¦ the subscription cost hasnā€™t increased inā€¦ how long? mhmmm.

I recently bought Goldfish crackers at Kroger/Ralphs for 99c per bag. If I bought at least 5 bags! I bought 5 bags. And much more on sale. I save money, Kroger/Ralphs earns money. My kids have snacks all summer. I get a mount in Wow for half price that Iā€™ll never physically own - but think about it. While I own those tasty Goldfish for 99c a bagā€¦ once I consume them, theyā€™re gone. Forever.

WoW is perpetual, for now.

Itā€™s all perspective.

Hey who lets you shamans out of our Garrison?? Go back inside and cast rainfall on our herb garden :angry:

1 Like

We canā€™t, Surging Totem keeps targeting the NPC 3 miles away and we donā€™t have enough mana to try again :frowning:

1 Like