All Realms in this Region are now One Layer -- August 21

I mean blizzard should address those problems without the detriment of what layers bring to the game. Those problems arent mutually exclusive to layering.

What is a “degenerate hour”?

what detriment?

If all of you lotus farmers on small pop servers can transfer to horde benediction and tank the market. Thatd be great.

You chose to roll on a mega server. There are consequences for your choices.

A lot of people asked for this.

4 Likes

That game doesn’t also have layering and the devs has stated that layering won’t be part of the game.

The disparity is that blizzard is incapable of implementing solutions that can address the problems that layering, as a byproduct, seems to “solve”.

If you’re not okay with a queue, leave the high population server.

2 Likes

Inc 8 hour que times on Faerlina. Time to remote in!

1 Like

Let the lotus imports begin

1 Like

Really appreciate you guys making this move on whitemane just as the bot situation is reaching critical levels. Really looking forward to seeing black lotus skyrocket into the 400g region and basic consumables become 4x what they are on other servers while stv task force and autobots cash in.

5 Likes

I’ve mentioned it previously, it reduces player engagement/conflict and world immersion. When there’s a problem you can layer over for a fresh start. You don’t need to deal with or you reduce those chances of having to deal with someone or something. I think removing one world coherence breaks the foundations of an mmo and reduces the quality of the game.

In some extreme cases, like the bug farm, factions were separated by layer for the most part causing faction infighting instead of faction v faction politics and engagement.

People who don’t play here, and the gold sellers making bank on this realm. Tuesday is going to be a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

Hard to have player engagement when over half of them are bots.

6 Likes

finally, thank you blizzard!!!

1 Like

Yep, and the other half stuck in que

4 Likes

If you didn’t like layers, you shouldn’t have played on servers that had them.

4 Likes

Then ban the bots? Why are you okay with blizzard being incompetent at doing something as simple as banning bots? You pay them 15 bucks a month right? Its against the EULA to bot, blizzard should be accountable for holding up those rules

Hell I’d do it for free.

2 Likes

So is anyone on whitemane, the single largest us server, outside of rmt gold sellers happy about this?

4 Likes

We would love it if bots were banned on whitemane. But we’ve seen a lot of hot air from blizzard on that topic. For every ban wave they announce, they rmt goldsellers spin right back up in the same numbers within a week or two.

theres like 5 people that are happy about this

3 Likes

Definitely not happy.

2 Likes