All Raids Awakened

I feel you. We are gonna have to do the same soon. Sadly S1 and S2 our healers quit before we got CE :frowning:

this is why alot of players wanna have a toggle to turn awakened on and off.

4 Likes

I completely understand now. Would be a cool option. Ty for the info.

3 Likes

I mean it wouldnā€™t be the end of the world to have ONE WEEK of all awakened either if they just went back to weekly awakened raids after that.

I think a toggle would be the best option but there is more than one way around the problem here imo.

there is going to be all awakened once pre patch hits apparently

1 Like

Too little, too late.

I am beyond pissed off about how poorly this was communicated. As a guild and raid leader, getting notified about this the week of, instead of when they ā€œoriginallyā€ planned it really screws us over.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think doing the rotation for 3 weeks, doing one week of all awakened, then going back to a rotation would really be that much of a problem for people.

It was the ā€œall awakened after this week foreverā€ that was a problem.

And then they ditched it with ZERO NOTICE

1 Like

Didnā€™t they change the schedule two times now? Awakened lasted two weeks in beta and now this?

1 Like

this was from a wowhead speculation article there is no blue post stating this.

2 Likes

They changed their minds the day of posting the raid schedule on April 19th and chose not to clarify or use their damn words to communicate what they meant.

5 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d imagine that there are people already planning breaks and moving on for now. Week of notification isnā€™t going to save a lot of raiding groups from calling it quits. Too little too late to prevent most of the problem but enough to please a handful of people I guess.

blizz doensā€™t care about guild/raid leads, as evidencved by their historic lack of communicaiton of tier end dates.

need to plan a guild/raidā€™s activiites for the tier? haha heck you! weā€™re going to make it as difficult as possible!

2 Likes

Yeah my guild was planning on finish Raszageth this week and hitting up bosses people missed after that, and then do missed bosses next week and then try Mythic of one of the raids (we hadnā€™t voted which one).

Now that we canā€™t pick, Iā€™ve had most of my raid team message me saying theyā€™re done after this week and those who are missing will pug with the help of those who arenā€™t starting a break.

1 Like

Any raid guild that anticipated an end of farm here is donezo whether the schedule has changed or not. Itā€™s too late.

Yep, so Iā€™ve noticed. Because even when they switched it to a weekly rotation, they didnā€™t give anyone any info on how it was going to work come week 7. I guess them not talking about it means it was never going Fated fully.

Honestly, their saving grace right now is Remix. Without it, pretty sure most of my guild would have taken a break until prelaunch.

2 Likes

I donā€™t care for raids but making sets and raids should just be given to the people. Itā€™s the last season, let people have fun and transmogs and down raids. PvP has no more conquest cap, why PvE has to be annoying?

Considering how hard they stumbled out of the gate with Remix thatā€™s pretty sad. S4 looked like it was meant to be ā€œfunā€ as well and now weā€™re just making sure the sweats can keep farming their mounts.

3 Likes

There was a Blizz blue official post stating starting week 7 all would be awakened, not Wowhwsd speculation.

Even going to this page https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24066682/dragonflight-season-4-content-update-notes they changed the schedule but left a line stating ā€œall raids awakened all reps increased,ā€ so itā€™s clear that was their intention and someone forgot to delete that to cover it up.

You can also search their official blizzard twitter to see the schedule showing week 7 all awakened

3 Likes

Remix has its own problems, thatā€™s for sure. And they keep nerfing stuff in a mode meant to be OP, which I canā€™t wrap my head around. But itā€™s still fun for those who arenā€™t treating it like progression content. I just wish Blizz would stop treating it like progression content, too.

6 Likes