All Raids Awakened

Please no.

(The solution, of course, is to make Awakened an optional toggle; then everyone can play how they want.)

2 Likes

You’re against all raids being awakened but you’re for us having the option?

What?!

**My B. Didn’t realize mounts dont drop from awakened

I updated based on this.

I mean they had a season of comparable length to all of the others already. It’s just a demand for special treatment. To make sure that Fated seasons account for their previous periods of literally nothing to farm that last tier for mounts.

yeah cuz than there are guilds farming owls from fryakk the option to turn on and off awakened makes everyone happy.

Of course. I don’t care what you do with your time; play how you want.

They should all be awakened at this point. Who cares imo.

2 Likes

the people farming mounts care

Am I crazy or am I misunderstanding something? You say you’re against all raids being awakened but having the option to toggle them is “okay”?

What’s the difference?

I’m all for it. I think I am misunderstanding something here.

The ten people that didn’t have it on farm fast enough in S3 to get their mounts.

1 Like

I’m all for it. I think I am misunderstanding something here. Do you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mount doesn’t drop from awakened, therefore they benefit from having another week of non-awakened raids, they are open to a compromise but that isn’t going to happen anyhow.

1 Like

Ohhhhhh. Well…hmm. Ty for clarifying I didn’t know that. Seems lame.

1 Like

It is. There is probably a fraction of a percentage of players still seeking that.

1 Like

There is no CE this season.

So tired of having to explain this to people.

I managed to explain it in a sentence. It’s really not that fatiguing.

1 Like

basically my guild got ce but it was kinda late not everyone could get a owl. sad we can now go back with 40 ilvls over the raid when it was current beat up the bosses pretty quickly and get more owls for the people who didnt get it.

like im saying let people play how they want. yall can have awakened raids, but let us absolutely clown on the bosses for fast mounts.

I didn’t know that and I now understand your point. However, you’re still a negative Nancy. Enjoy your day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely.

We’re currently trialing people and building relationships in preparation for 11.0 plus several members of the guild haven’t experienced Sarkky.

1 Like