All Raids Awakened

Thats because they deleted the post regarding that :man_shrugging:.

3 Likes

4th line in the schedule : “All raids Awakened: All the above reputations are increased”

Do better.

12 Likes

So you all straight up lied to us

I hate calling you out like this, but thats what it was sadly :frowning: If anything that should’ve been clarified way in advance

14 Likes

How can a company be this incompetent? You guys never clarified week 7 when you updated the raid schedule 2hrs after originally posting it April 19th, leading most people to assume that Week 7 (today) they would all be open.

I’ve had half my raid team reach out to me since this was discovered this morning to let me know they are now going to be breaking the rest of the season due to this.

Thanks for screwing us over.

11 Likes

So you assumed something… after they did not confirm what you assumed… and then are mad at Blizzard for assuming wrong? Lol.

4 Likes

Blizz, you’re allowed to change your minds, I get that. But don’t act like this was the plan all along. Because it wasn’t.

7 Likes

What a surprise another L from blizzard,
Mop Remix is a trainwreck
Cata RWF had some scuffed stuff (No idea what but been told)
Can’t keep to your word here in the schedule that you made (Or at least verified it after posting it)
Very little dungeon balance changes
Very little class balance changes (Reduce mana cost of fear am i right?)
No raid affixes to make them at least enjoyable somehow
No season affix for m+ (It could have been the exact same or similar to S4 Slands for all that anyone cared)

What a boring season to play

1 Like

It is really awkward then that the post on 23 April still lists a point where all raids would be awakened.

Schedule

• Vault of the Incarnates: Sign of Awakened Storms – Dragonscale Expedition, Maruuk Centaur, and Iskaara Tuskaar
  • Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible: Sign of Awakened Embers – Loamm Niffen, Soridormi, and Sabellian/Wrathion
  • Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope: Sign of Awakened Dreams – Dream Wardens and Valdrakken Accord
  • All raids Awakened: All the above reputations are increased*

Ooops?

2 Likes

Ah, we’ve moved on to gaslighting. Neat.

5 Likes

They had a date for when all 3 were awakened. The post for s4 was edited. Unfortunately cant use waybackmachine on it. But it was there. But we’ll have prepatch in a month or two. Not much we can do

2 Likes

How about you so double check the shaman tuning and what the interns are doing. The enhance discord has math showing none of the damage increases are actually in the game.

Yes because they initially announced it as each raid for 2 weeks and then week 7 opened, and 2 hours later they said they’d make them weekly and didn’t clarify that they were removing the week 7.

They never said they weren’t making them weekly on week 7 so it was logical to assume that plan was not changing.

See this post for how they worded it: Servers Now Available - Awakened Raids Still in Weekly Rotation - Wowhead News

Awakened raids will rotate weekly, instead of every two weeks.

It could have gone either way but they really should have clarified when they updated it April 19th instead of saying NOTHING for almost 2 months. This wording implies that only weeks 1-6 were changing, not week 7.

4 Likes

Kind of surprising, especially since the original S4 notes did indicate that after 2 full rotations, all 3 raids would be Awakened until TWW.

I’m not really angry or anything, more chances to get fire birb… just a little surprised.

This REALLY should have been clarified when the original schedule with the 2 week rotation was updated. A lot of guilds, mine included, were hoping to use S4 as a chance to continue progressing raids we weren’t able to finish when they were current, and keeping the rotating schedule until TWW prepatch makes that nearly impossible. With 2 week gaps between each chance to actually progress a boss we’ll be spending a lot of our raid time just trying to get back to where we were the last time, only to then be stuck facing another 2 week gap.

3 Likes

You guys have made a mistake.

You clearly communicated a rotation that will open all raid to awakened at week 7. Everyone understood that clearly. That was your communication.

You now change it again and it is a rotation until a yet to be announced patch.

This kind of miscommunication seriously erodes the trust between you and us the players.

Releases QA are bad, communication is bad.

Do better, much better. We expect and deserve better.

6 Likes

Original plan two separate things

• a rotation lasting for 6 weeks
  • then all raids Awakened starting at week7

The only change they communicated was that the rotation ‘part’ of the season would be weekly instead of biweekly, so there was no reason anyone would have expected something different to happen when Week 7 (today) came around.

My casual AotC guild barely managed to hold together enough raiders to grab the Heroic title achievement in the first 6 weeks, and we were counting on being able to re-kill a handful of bosses scattered across both Vault and Amidrassil tonight in order to complete that achievement for those who missed certain kills in earlier weeks (or ‘foolishly’ came on different characters assuming the achievement progress would be tracked account wide like any reasonable person would) .

Now those who missed Amidrassil kills have no hope of ever completing their achievement, since there’s zero chance people are going to hang around for two weeks doing nothing waiting for the rotation to come back around when we were about to break until TWW after tonight.

This is incredibly disappointing. Who benefits from mangling the schedule out of the blue like this? Mythic Fyrakk boost sellers? I’m flabbergasted Blizzard would mess this up so bad.

3 Likes

World of L-craft

2 Likes

they literally said this week all raids would be awakened and since they can edit their own posts, you can’t edit other gaming sites posts about what the schedule we ORIGINALLY got was posted. Gamerant and many others have the schedule posted.

Of course blizz wants to prevent link posting since it would make it clear they’re liars but you can search up season 4 raid schedule and sites will show you!

2 Likes

Good Stuff, however I think u should make the weekly quest whichever zone people wanna do

1 Like

Just racking up the bad feelings with the community as we move into the next expansion does not lead to warm fuzzy feelings. Plunderstorm was a fiasco. Mop Remix is completely different than what it was on PTR successfully destroying what should have easily been a fun event with daily hotfixes and nerfs. And now keeping 3 raids on a weekly rotation in a more than pointless season for some ungodly reason.

2 Likes