All Raids Awakened

The initial season announcement said all would be Awakened after a few weeks, but it also had them going for awakened for 2 weeks before that (and we only had 1 week rotation).

Then they took that info down, and never said what the plan was.

It’s been an information vacuum ever since.

You definitely saw a blue post saying that before it was changed to the 1 week rotation yes.

They should just make all 3 of the raids be awakened. Beta is starting tomorrow so who really cares

3 Likes

Raid teams still farming Fyrrak mounts & Sark skins care.

If Blizzard did the smart thing and attached them to the CE achievement, it would cease to be an issue, but they continuously refuse to do that, even though it’s how the rest of the game’s reward mounts work.

I really hope this is an error, my guild only has Razsageth left to prog and then we were going to just start pecking off bosses people may have missed due to missing a week of raid.

If this isn’t the case, most of my raid team plans to break for the season…

1 Like

This was the information reported by Wowhead:

Yeah I am confused. I told the leader I wont be raiding unless they change something. They only need Fyrakk for the Heroic fated title. I have mine already. I am too busy in remix to care about the raids we already did.

1 Like

This exact scenario is already happening for my guild too… I’ve received 5 messages so far.

That isn’t a blue post though. The last blue post about it never specified week 7. I can see why you would be confused though.

Sure, but that doesn’t mean that people would be flooding non awakened raids in S4 if there was a toggle. People could have been flooding VOTi on weeks 2,3,5,6 or Aberrus on 1,3,4,6.

Were they? I don’t think they were, but maybe there’s data showing that there’s a huge population raiding the non awakened versions of the raids in S4. There was absolutely an opportunity to do so though, so if there wasn’t, it’s because people mostly didn’t want to.

people are killing non awakened fyrakk though

I can say from personal experience that non-Awakened LFR took literal hours to queue, way longer than the Awakened. Very few people are interested in running the non-scaled up stuff, aside from the two legendary droppers.

1 Like

Can you show me where I claimed it was a blue post or in response to you?

He also drops a legendary for three classes.

You are the one posting that as if its a fact? Can you show me where blizzard said that was correct.

Blizzard’s original statement was that week 7 onwards would be all three, and never have they said that that wasn’t the case.

3 Likes

No. I specifically said the following:

That’s it. That’s all. Nowhere does that claim it’s a blue post, that it came from a blue post, nada. It’s simply what Wowhead reported. Thus, why people are most likely curious as to what’s going on.

Try to cut back on the snark when you read stuff into something that was never stated, thank you.

They’re probably too busy trying to find something else to “fix” in Remix to bother much with retail.

2 Likes

I am curious as to where Wowhead got the information they reported. Or if they simply combined the original information with the updated “it’ll rotate weekly” and we all just assumed with no word as to the contrary.

1 Like

You linked a wowhead article to make your point and I said its not a blue post but I can see why you would be confused. Yes very snarky.