All Raids Awakened

2 Likes

And wrong. (See post above yours.)

I don’t know, Awakened Mythic Fyrakk isn’t that hard, it’s about on par with how it was on farm last season. Odds are your are torching him, so it’s just about living until the end.

I don’t understand how this works going forward. Are all the raids Awakened for just this week or the rest of the season? Or does the rotation return to Vault next week? Or do Awakened raids just end this week forever?

There’s no clear information about this.

Kinda answered your own question there, bub. No doubt whatsoever that within a day of opening quests and dungeons in TWW, you’ll be geared at or above heroic awakened DF ilvl. The only items that are really gonna hang well into the xpac will be tier sets, trinkets and most rings/necks.

Not really. There are plenty of people who won’t raid this season, sure. But claiming that it’s because of fated raids seems silly. If they aren’t going to raid, they aren’t going to raid regardless whether there’s a toggle for awakened raids or not.

Starting on week 7, every raid is awakened for the rest of the season.

3 Likes

Go look at the season 4 Shadowlands Sepulcher numbers vs. actual Sepulcher just a month before, numbers were down by more than half.

Same this season; down by more than half vs. the original seasons.

1 Like

you’ll be able to turn it off, it’ll just be all 3 available at once. and only awakened will give current season loot. jussayin

This is incorrect.

Seems like someone forgot to flip a switch during maintenance. Only Vault is showing as awakened right now.

5 Likes

And the Last Hurrah is forcing Dragonbane/Soup/Hunts

It’s not currently this way in-game, but Blizz DID say that all raids would become Awakened starting week 7. Someone probably forgot to turn it on.

Do you have a verifiable source for this? You couldn’t turn off Fated in season 4 Shadowlands (and believe me, we begged them to add an off-button for weeks).

1 Like

Dont argue with Brewa, he ignores people when he’s wrong about things lol

5 Likes

That’s a very welcome relief.

Not surprising (since Blizzard took down the thing about all raids switching to fated, almost immediately after it went up). But welcome.

1 Like

They released a blue post saying they were switching to a 1 week rotation instead of 2 and never verified that it was going to be all awakened in week 7.

i thought there was a way to turn it off. maybe i’m misremembering

in fated there was multiple affixes per fight and you could choose how many you wanted active.

I believe the week 7 was said verbally in an interview, it was a month and a half ago though so I don’t remember for sure. I definitely saw / heard it from an official source though, not wowhead or some other fan site.