All Raids Awakened

If it doesn’t increase weekly bullion why run so many raids?

1 Like

no, they are updating them NOW because the information was still there to show they were going to all be awakened, they edited so hastily they even forgot to underline “schedule” alst i checked

No they definitely changed it before because it caused a lot of confusion when they changed it 6 weeks ago.

The notes that they’re referring to are from the image that I reposted for them for better visibility. That note for “All raids Awakened: All the above reputations are increased” was there at least a couple hours ago. It’s something they changed today.

And? It doesn’t change the fact that the initial page quite clearly says “WEEK 7: ALL RAIDS AWAKENED”.

The backlash toward the rotation would’ve been meaningless at that point if blizzard just stuck to their guns and let all the raids be awakened week 7. Now they’re getting just as much backlash if not more because we’re still stuck in rotation hell.

1 Like

I never once denied that the original rotation with the 2 week schedule has week 7 as all awakened. I only said they never said anything about week 7 since updating the rotation.

I do remember seeing it say All raids awakened without a date attached but they said today that is being implemented in pre patch so I don’t understand why they would remove it.

1 Like

Forreal…why are we still limited to just 1 per week? We need a new game director and some new devs man.

3 Likes

Why do you keep saying 2 months ago? The post that referenced week 7 was only 46 days ago (April 19th). For thread accuracy of course :wink:

2 Likes

because they are guilty and are trying to erase evidence to show they just failed to meet the expectations they set for themselves

6 Likes

apologies 6 weeks ago*

also Dragonflight Season 4 Content Update Notes — World of Warcraft — Blizzard News this still has the all awakened line without a date

1 Like

If this change was intended the entire time, it’s pretty hilarious they went through the trouble of configuring an interface that let you pick the weekly Last Hurrah quest when we can’t even use it.

13 Likes

Can you link me a thread where this was widely noticed and discussed cause I’m not finding anything.

2 Likes

Remix is fun, just because you can’t get any enjoyment out of it, is a you problem, like thinking personal loot was good…

1 Like

Let’s be honest… The only reason they made these changes is to appease the World first teams who are selling Mythic runs on non awakened raids. The Fyrakk mount is selling for 10 Mil gold still. Blizz does not care about anyone’s opinion other that their world first teams.

3 Likes

all the other raids are sleeping. leave them alone.

1 Like

Do you liberally apply chapstick before you kiss blizzards boots? And where did I say anything about personal loot? And MoPRemix can be fun and everything I said can still be true. You Blizz sycophants are weird.

3 Likes

Sure. We were talking about it in the April announcement thread, if you scroll down to the 170-180 range or so.

those are the cornerstone of World of Warcraft.

but why solo them? they are meant to be played alongside your friends.