All Raids Awakened

Okay where in that screenshot does it say Week 7 ?

I’ll wait.

TL3 Magic:

How nice of them to try and erase their tracks.

1 Like

mate, at the end of that list. the words are, and im quoting here “all raids awakened”

even if you want to say that its just not active yet, keep in mind they are now NEVER going to all be awakened at all, so even if i follow your logic, its still a lie from them, theyre editing this in real time to the point that they forgot to bold the part that says SCHEDULE after they removed that last line that used to be present.

Maybe you should take a look at the page when it was first posted: https://web.archive.org/web/20240419190131/https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24066682/dragonflight-season-4-content-update-notes

And I quote:

Awakened Raids

• Every two weeks during Dragonflight Season 4, one of the three Dragonflight raids will become Awakened: Vault of the Incarnates; Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible; or Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope. Enemies within Awakened raids are stronger and drop upgraded loot with a higher item level.
    • Schedule
      • Week 1 & 2: Vault of the Incarnates
      • Week 3 & 4: Aberrus, the Shadow Crucible
      • Week 5 & 6: Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
      • Week 7+: All raids are Awakened

It was later updated to rotating every week, but it’s clear that from Week 7 onward, all raids were supposed to be awakened.

5 Likes

yes they changed this which is why we got 123123 instead of the 112233 that it became, but forgot to remove the part where they saiid all awakened

All raids are being awakened in pre patch.

Yeah they took that stuff down within hours of posting it, though. Almost 2 months ago.

Their new schedule, now that they’ve finally remembered to tell us what it is, has all raids becoming awakened in TWW pre-patch. So not technically a lie.

1 Like

yes but if you look at the updated schedule that they posted after they changed the 2 week rotation there was no weeks listed and no week 7. I haven’t said there was never a week 7 I’m saying the updated information never had one.

Its pretty unbelievable that you would actually defend them on this when its very clear they intended it this way and just decided it was too hard, like updating tiersets we voted for. No one is going to care about all raids being awakened for 2-3 weeks before TWW launches. They lied, they are lying, and they are showing they are guilty of doing this by frantically editing things pretending they never said it. I need people to actually hold them to this, because sweeping this under the rug is exactly the kind of behavior they had that led us down the path to the failures of BFA and shadowlands. Stop defending them, they must be held to account.

And dont get me wrong, i know this will almost certainly never be fixed by them, because they dont have the manpower to bother, but this is exactly the kind of thing we NEED to get mad about, they need to be kept to the fire or we are gonna slide down into awful again

8 Likes

Everyone I know would prefer if the raids were NEVER all awakened.

In fact, everyone I know would prefer there were no awakened seasons at all, and we’d just go back to how the game ran for 17 years.

1 Like

I’d prefer them to stay awakened so I can do the only raid I liked this expansion lmao

2 Likes

They did update the information though. You probably read a wowhead article 6 weeks ago and never checked it again.

no man, my screenshots are not a wowhead article, they are screenshots of BLIZZARDS patch notes that they are editing in real time.

2 Likes

Yes and you didn’t look at them for 6 weeks because they UPDATED them basically the same day.

1 Like

Why are they on a schedule in the first place? That’s my question.

…Are you just purposefully ignoring the archive of the official website’s Season 4 announcement?

2 Likes

I just want them to admit staying on the rotation is a bad idea over just offering an Awakened difficulty disable option to help mythic guilds finish mount farms. Every other raider is actively driven away by this decision in its current form. Forget the communication, give me an actual acceptable change.

4 Likes

Are you purposefully ignoring the update they made to it the same day because they received backlash about the rotation?

If they really want to help Mythic guilds with mount farms, just tack the mount onto the Cutting Edge achievement like every other mount reward related to prog.

2 Likes