All Quest Tracking Clearing on Re-Log: Happens on Different Clients, Multiple Accounts

Same problem here… I wonder if it has anything to do with the Welcome Back Gear Update “optional cleaning of the quest log”?

1 Like

Has this been acknowledged yet, or are they still just questioning everyone’s UI resets?

3 Likes

Same issue for me.

I noticed it first start on the afternoon on July 19th for myself.  Lost all of my quest and achievement trackers on every character and they’re auto-untracked after each login!  :anger:

Same. Please fix.

Same problem

Yup is happening to me now as well - its annoying

Same issue for me, reset the Interface, Cache, Addons folders. Reset all cvars to default, checked that autoQuestWatch and Progress were set to 1. Still doesn’t work.

i’m starting to wonder this myself. i’ve updated a couple of my characters however I did choose the option to NOT clear my quest logs on each of them.

Can confirm, since a couple days ago each time I relog all of my quests on all of my toons are untracked. Clearly a bug, so it’s not worth anyone wiping out their saved variables over this.

2 Likes

I have this same issue on two different accounts and computers. Occurs on all toons.

This is also happening to me

Achievement tracking aswell

I wonder if they did something to fix the Traveler’s Log issue. The problem there was that once you tracked something, it would track it for every character on your account. And if you wanted to untrack it permanently, you had to do so on every character.

Seems like they might have tried to fix that and just made everything untrack when you relog.

As much as that bug annoyed me, this one is far worse.

4 Likes

I’ve had the same issue since Tuesday reset and have NOT updated any characters at all. It may be related to the system allowing updates but is not linked specifically to updating characters.

This is happening to my Warlock as well. I have not noticed it on any other characters … yet.

I had no idea this was a thing. Seems like a likely reason.

Has Blizzard even acknowledged this yet?

3 Likes

Just one more person whose quest tracker worked fine earlier this week, and now is getting reset on every login… This is seriously annoying.

Precisely what I came here to report. Hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Same for me. After the patch, all quests are untracked on login.