All of you praising the instance cap

I didn’t say anyone had to care about it. But players set their own goals in classic.

1 Like

I don’t see how someone can call this “punishment” with a straight face. So now they only have 6 hours a day to farm lower level instances. Sorry, just not feeling incredibly sorry for those people.

1 Like

I have multiple 60s and I’m proud to say I didn’t pay a single mage for a run on any of them not like hitting 60 is even an accomplishment.

This still doesn’t negate anything I’ve said btw so you can keep harping on about what characters people post on.

1 Like

Is it really surprising that this thread got hijacked by some cry baby mages though?

4 Likes

I resent that remark :upside_down_face:

“Retailers” & “Retail Kids”…those are some original insults.

i bathe in the tears

3 Likes

Blizzard has always made rules to control how people spend time in their game. People mostly accept those rules with little complaint… until they change. Then there’s outrage. I’ve never seen a complaint that raids are on a weekly lock out. But if there was no lock out and blizzard decided to change to a weekly lock out there would be screams to high heaven.

TRUTH!!! PERIOD!!!

3 Likes

My retail player hasn’t been touched since 2008. Shkar on Executus. And I have 100+ days played on this.

But sure, tell me I’m a retail shill.

If anything, I’m a 2006 Vanilla shill; my only wish is the game plays like it did back then. A lot of these new-age gamer metas are the worst thing to happen to classic. Just my opinion of course.

4 Likes

LOL @ the Rotsta who’s always claiming others are gaining an ‘unfair advantage’ then when Blizzard comes down on those that really gain an ‘unfair advantage’ he gets all mad about it. tsk tsk brotha get with the program!

It also has a cooldown, I think Stockades is where you notice it, or any dungeon that can be cleared in under 15 minutes. Can’t queue up again right after a completed Stockades run.

1 Like

Just more proof, that Blizz doesn’t want too much Dungeon Spam.

I just don’t understand this. I’m seeing it all over the forums. Why do people care how other people play? If you think its because your economy on your server is screwed up, I have to tell ya, there are A LOT of reasons your economy is screwed up and this 30 cap aint gonna fix that.

They are mad people have more gold than them.

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT RAGNAROS WASN’T INTENDED TO BE DEFEATED BEFORE HE HITS PHASE 2?

This man(or woman) is insane!

bots were making 2 much gold through instance automation

It’s definitely salt focused towards the boosters avoiding regular gameplay, and people who can play more than them 100%.

1 Like

So, dungeon spamming. Pretty sure Blizz has been against this since Day 1. You know, with the whole 5/hr thing. Now, they’re pushing this harder with 30/24hrs.

Limits on the number of dungeons being ran by players is indeed blizzlike and in the spirit of Vanilla. That’s why the relevant limitation was implemented in Vanilla. Additional limitations are certainly not in the spirit of the game.

id say the level of boosting spam from desperate gold sellers in every possible chat medium was certainly not in the spirit of the game as well

1 Like