All Mage Towers done and mog on each class!

Can link individual mogs if needed. Used pvp gear and the leech cloak enchant on just about every encounter with shadowlands consumables!

Hardest ones were xylem on DH and bdk for tanks. Only did restodrood and hpal for healer. Disc one still takes 14 minutes :frowning:

I dont think any of these challenges need damage nerfs, but maybe some of the VERY long ones like tugar could be toned down in hp and the resto shaman one may actually be impossible atm.

The biggest takeaway, though is that you do NOT need any fancy timewalking gear/pots/w/e - just gotta practice and have a good attitude!

46 Likes

congrats! =]

2 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Congrats OP!

This proves that it’s not impossible like many on the forum are claiming.

4 Likes

well done, sir.

/respect

1 Like

Don’t log out or you may find that the mount has gone from your collection. It seems like rng whether the game recognises that you’ve collected it or not every time you log in.

2 Likes

We’ve got no proof you didn’t use them.

Blizzard disagrees.

27 Likes

TOO LATE. Well I hope that gets fixed

1 Like

Congrats. They nerfed the survivability for several specs of those fights you succeeded on just today, actually. They broke several trinkets and nerfed enchants.

2 Likes

Rip. I spoke to Blizz CS on twitter and they’re aware of it so hopefully they fix it before 9.2. Until then I afk on the mage tower npc on the mount.

1 Like

You shouldn’t say that you did ALL the mage towers since you clearly did not do all 36/36 challenges. At best you only did 12 (as there are 12 classes). To which you most likely did the easier challenges for most of those classes.

3 Likes

Nasrajin is well known troll. He is likely exploited all the broken gear and enchants to be able to complete it (in case he actually completed it, we don’t know for sure, can be another lie as well…). And now claims he did in some random SL gear with ease.

2 Likes

? I did all the challenges, not 36/36. I even said in the post that I hadn’t done them all for every spec yet, or I’d have linked tower overwhelming.

Can armory my chars if you want.

^You mean like I said in my post?

Because I did. You can armory all my chars, they’re all on the account and you can see when they got the achieves LOL

2 Likes

That’s like saying “dont say you got AoTC until you’ve done it on all 36 specs”

7 Encounters = all mage tower encounters.

Not random - he specified exactly what type of gear was used

Nor do you have proof that he did use them. And all persons are considered innocent until proven guilty.

4 Likes

I did the resto shaman one earlier today actually. Also in full current pvp gear. Not impossible just takes a lot of practice. The main issue I have is just how long it takes but appreciate that Blizz added truly challenging solo content.

2 Likes

Except in AoTC you aren’t alone

Nice, dude! Gratz! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s not the part I’m addressing lol

There are 36 Mage Tower encounter because you are in them alone there is no variance due to other players that’s why it isn’t like saying do AoTC on all specs

That is until Blizz adds solo Heroic Raids
:heart_eyes: