All Mage Towers done and mog on each class!

It’s cause he did it

And that’s illegal per General Discussion

3 Likes

And be extremely good on the small margin for error but ya
Pish posh, it’s so simple :crazy_face:

Grats tho, mount looks cool.
And mog is nice.

I won’t be getting it 'cause of my poor attitude but whatever.

Don’t joke like that.

It’s not illegal, it’s just own up to it you know. The fact you feel shame about being open means you think it would diminish the accomplishment, otherwise there’s no reason to lie.

Well done, Nasrajin

2 Likes

Grats to the OP buuuut you’re a top 1% player. So this is a foregone conclusion.

1 Like

Can’t post a success story in GD without the usual suspects jumping in to toss shade.

3 Likes

Nice job! I just equipped my old BiS Legion gear I was hoarding and used shadowlands consumables xD I don’t have enough leveled alts to cover all 7 challenges.

But what about the part where he said:

?

2 Likes

I dont care if you used exploits or bugs or whatever the hell .
Congrats but not everyone might be as skilled as you are probably more than enough are below including me . At the end of day you did it you got it thats what matters how/where/why doesnt :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s easy! Because then that guy responded!

2 Likes

Not everyone deserves to win if they aren’t good enough. I can only hope that Blizzard doesn’t nerf the MT to LFR difficulty.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. Missed that one.

Resto shaman is actually pretty easy compared to holy priest (spent hours working on holy priest, and taking what I learned from that did resto shaman in 3 pulls). Admittedly war stomp was a huge help for wave 4, but otherwise it wasn’t bad at all.

Rshaman also has the “easy” version of stage 5 and a middling version of stage 7. Stage 5 adds only have ~3k max health to heal (as opposed to 6k max health for holy priest), and the last boss has ~280k health, vs. ~210k for rdruid and ~350k for hpriest.

Though, Holy priest is just the most absurd challenge atm, so being easier than it doesn’t mean it’s not still hard :slight_smile:

My mentality is i m using what i like .
Yours seems like i dont like this mog but its rare so i m mogging it .

Can you help me thanks

So you have video stream of you doing them without time walking gear/pots/w/e?

2 Likes

Only in a court of law. The burden on him is to prove his statement. Screenshots or video would be cool.

By your logic… I will hop on a Classic toon and say I completed the 7 challenges and you have to believe I did as you have no evidence to the contrary :confused:

2 Likes

None of this really means anything or adds anything to the context of the conversation but okay.

Like I said, everyone doesn’t deserve to win.

Ya sure! what challenge do you need help with?

There are 7 different encounters. The encounters don’t change because you chose a different spec (outside of the ones that fit into another encounter of course lol).

Which is why I used the AoTC example. Sylvie is still Sylvie. The encounter doesn’t change because I went from a Frost DK to a Sin Rogue.

You very well could have! And you’re right, I would have to take your word on it.