All hunters should unsubscribe immediately

PvP desirability / win-rate.

Two things I am still sub
Sod is new, we love new content to classic wow, bad or good ppl want to try it.
Alt servers don’t support steam deck yet. Once they do, who knows

wahhhhhhhh… lmao

Ok show me the data.

Already ahead of you brother. I unsubscribed last night citing similar reasons. It doesn’t feel good from a player perspective to constantly receive nerfs.

Hunter is the only remaining pure DPS class and even before this last round of nerfs, rogues & warriors are tied or outcompeting them. Instead of nerfing hunters, how about buffing other classes? Or fix the PVP imbalance from which I assume these nerfs are originating from.

BM class fantasy is evaporating away which certainly doesn’t feel like the spirit of SoD.

I read that SoD hunters are weaker compared to their similarly geared Classic era counterparts. Not sure if this 100% true but bonkers if this is the case.

4 Likes

There’s your data.

Blizzard nerfed, and Blizzard nerfs when it has the data to say that they’re overperforming, therefore we know that Blizzard has the data they were overperforming.

What other class who gets the nerfed bat and cries ? Hunter class is one of biggest class that most players play and when the class gets nerfed , the whole community cries in pain.

More like there’s your circular logic.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Solo bad undergeared players. Most good players that have a cc like fear, hibernate, poly, nova should be able to easily cc hunter pet and kill the hunter. Which is why hunter didnt do well in the dueling tourny

1 Like

I mean… hunters are pretty laughably OP in a lot of the content. Actually not even hunters just their lil personal raid trash pets.

No class has been more abused and attacked?

Try Ret in Era.

Most PvP you engage with in SoD will not be 1v1s.

Most fights i got into was 1v1 in open world farming, all except wsg.

Hunter is a noob stomper, good playera can easily beat them

They nerfed explosive shot by like 70% or something.
If its 25dmg, a 25% buff is what, 31.25 dmg? Woo!

Pets are half or over half of any hunters damage, all of those useless shots take up the bm slot.

I usually just see death squads battling it out. There are occasional 1v1’s and as far as hunters are conserned they are mad easy to beat. But those serpents do sooo much dmg when they really shouldn’t be.

Agreed bm being op is never fun for pvp for the masses

1 Like

It wasn’t even fun to play. Hunter was my first 25 and I just had to drop it.

Pets are still way too strong after the nerfs.

Which nerfs are u talking about?