All chat channels re-enabled every time I log in

Every time I log in all the chat channels are enabled on every chat window. Please fix this ASAP. Having Trade and Services enabled is like getting hit with a firehose of scrolling text every time I log in.

102 Likes

Came here to report this issue as well. All chat even enable in my combat log. xD

15 Likes

Yep, same issue for me. Clearing my chat window settings back to default didn’t do anything to solve the problem. All of the chat channels re-enable after a /reload, but only on the “General” tab it seems. Custom made tabs seem to keep their settings in tact.

5 Likes

Lol, yes, combat log too.

4 Likes

Same issue. I reported the bug in game as well.

5 Likes

Same issue, extremely annoying considering he spam in some channels being forced into every chat channel.

6 Likes

Same issue. I posted a thread in the Tech-support as well

2 Likes

This is straight up a nightmare bug. I created a separate loot window for a specific reason and now that window is going to be just as cluttered as my main used to be unless I remember to do this every login.

15 Likes

Yea this is super frustrating, there’s a reason my services chat is in another window lol.

4 Likes

yep. Blizzard, this needs fixing now!

2 Likes

maybe they just want to make sure we see all the gold-farmer services.

4 Likes

hey yo blizz there is a reason i moved and disabled channels. scooby doo this trainwreck.

4 Likes

Having to reset this on every character every time I login is a complete waste of my time. How did Bliz break something so fundamentally simple??

5 Likes

Not for me. Tried closing and creating a new tab with the same name and a different name, but both enable the chat channels on a reloadui.

7 Likes

That would be interesting since reporting them for advertisements appears to do nothing.

Fix it blizz. I keep Trade and Services in their own tab to quarantine the spam but they are forced on in every tab now each reload.

3 Likes

It joined me to newcomer chat too and I cant leave the channel at all.

Same issue. If I hearth to Valdrakken - any text I had in my box is gone off the top of the chat by the time I finish loading in. Given that I’m logging into a high pop server to farm the bag on the half or full hour I’ve had to turn it off quite a few times.

2 Likes

Same issue, custom channels settings also reset

1 Like

same here.

also, constant disconnects/reconnects to chat server over and over.

1 Like