Chat channels revetred back to old setting with patch Update

OMG this is so bad… everytime I logoff and log back in my channels are all screwed up! BLIZZARD! PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!

3 Likes

I am also having this problem as well. Keeps showing up after relog which very annoying.

1 Like

As always blizzards does a patch and they break something

3 Likes

Same problem here.

Following.

Here’s another “me too” on this…and it’s REALLY annoying.

1 Like

I’m have the same issue, tried deleting chat cache, tried reseting wtf entirely; tried reinstalling the game clean, nothing has fixed it.

Aye, all 8 chat windows get both Trade and General added to them every time I log back in. I was also put into the Services channel the first time I logged in despite not being in it.

Same here…

So that’s what’s going on. When I logged in earlier today, my friends and I spent a 1/2 hour reporting people for advertising. None of us noticed the channel it was on because we have disabled everything except the main chat channel.

Blizzard, you are going to get swamped with bad reports because most players are not going to see the trade channel name in the middle of the ads. I had a hard time seeing it even after I found out what was happening!

Same issue here, chat window settings are not being saved (such as unselecting trade chat for your main window) after reload or re-entry into game.

Same problem, at first I thought it was just when I logged out but it happened after I took a summon from valdrakken to amir to kill a boss and portal’d back.

But we have the Plunderstorm… we should be happy. :rage: :angry:

Ditto.

Funny they make all these “important” changes to the game but wont block all the advertisements.

Me too with the same problem.

Super annoying bug. I don’t want to read trade chat, especially not Moon Guard’s trade chat.

1 Like

I have the same issue

There are several bug report posts about the same issue. Linking the others to this one so hopefully we can all start reporting the issue in a singular thread.

3 Likes

OMG… day 3 without even a peep from Blizzard or fix on this thing. Come on, this is one of the more annoying bugs you’ve let get into production… Please fix this ASAP!!!

Update:
I just got a response to my ticket I opened on this issue:
“Currently there are no known issues with chat windows, your chat settings may also be causing you to not see certain channels. To resolve this: …”

Unfortunately, they tell me to do the exact thing that many of us would have already done, me included… yet, “There’s no issue” according to them.

2 Likes