Alchemy experimentation not working

I think they forgot about us

It’s been two days in Aussie land, how is this still broken?

3 Likes

It really is upsetting how much gold the people who abused the bug are making off of this.

2 Likes

Amen to this.

The four hour lockdown was a moronic idea anyway. No other profession suffers this kind of downtime for literal RNG. Bonus clown-world points for it being tied to the only way to actually level nearly half the last half of the profession.

1 Like

Reporting in with this issue as well; which has unfortunately throttled my Alchemy leveling plan. Hope it gets resolved soon as it’s really silly to impose this over a stupid exploit that some people were doing.

For the love of god please fix this.

UPDATE: it appears experiments are back on. After two experiments yielding nothing, I had a failed experiment. Yay. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yup experimentation has been re-enabled. Sadly the moronic 4 hour cooldown and stupidly high explosion chance has with it.

Three explosions in a row. What a great system.

(post deleted by author)

4 failed experiments in a row… can’t do anything with this profession right now. Wasting mats trying to find new recipes…

1 Like

It’s not even the mats for me at this point. Its being literally unable to get a single point in Alchemy outside of experimentation which seems to have a 100% explode chance now.

Edit: Forth explosion in a row just now.

Found it was turned back on last night - one successful experimentation followed by explosion and 4 hour cd, though I did get a 4 hr bonus to experimentation buff… can’t make this stuff up. Guess its to encourage me to log off and play something else.

What a joke.

1 Like

Just logged in to try to do my experimentation again. Tables are not clickable and my recipe UI doesn’t detect that the table is right in front of me.

I had 3 of 4 explosions since “the fix”. So people who did not exploit get punished, and those who did exploit get rewarded. This is a joke.

Saw that it was turned back on, immediately met with explosion debuff. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I still can’t experiment since the “fix”. The Experimentation button is active but click and nothing happens still after the fix. I sure wish I could use my profession Blizzard,…

Blown up 4 times in a row after the “fix”. 16 hours of waiting, for 0 progress. Cool.

1 Like

Have attempted alchemy experiment 5 times today and blown up everytime. thing they broke it again.

Any update on this? Holding off on leveling Alchemy at the moment because of this.

I’ve had I think 7 explosions since it has gone back up, 4 successful experiments and zero actual discoveries.

I have seen other people get a discovery though so I don’t think it is so much a bug at this point, just laughably terrible design.