Alchemy experimentation not working

I used the item that resets your cooldown…experiment once successfully, then on 2nd attempt it blew me up and put me back on cooldown.

This mechanic is exceptionally lame…like…why timegate this profession, and not all the others?

1 Like

When they turned experimenting back on, I was able to do it twice then lab exploded. It explodes after cool down, every time I try to use it now.

1 Like

I thought this was the exact opposite of the direction they were trying to go with Dragonflight. This is the definition of ‘forced logon’ to do a thing… the best way to do alchemy? Log on every 4 hours, click this button until you explode, then logoff and repeat in another 4 hours. Really bad.

1 Like

So its only alchemy that is really bad like this. I got an alt to level 60+ tailoring very easily. Enchanting was a bit harder but you can still throw gold at the leveling with no issues. I got another alt with inscription and it seems to be at the same difficulty as enchanting, again, you can throw gold/mats to level fast.

But alchemy, a complete clown show. Absolute frustration. Very poor design.

1 Like

I’m sitting at 63 alchemy, literally only things that can increase my alchemy are the experimentations - and they fail about 2 out of 3 times. I can’t be logging in every 4 hours for weeks to level alchemy… I see some people managed to get through it, but that’s probably just the people that exploited it before they took it offline for 2 days (which also put us further behind on this stupid time-gate mechanic). So… basically this is not only allowing the exploiters to profit extraordinarily off their cheating, it’s literally blocking anyone from competing with them.

1 Like