Alchemy experimentation not working

Yes this is what irks me. The individuals that used the bug to level up quickly are the ones benefitting right now.

1 Like

So now the rest of us get punished. Typical

Just another of the fine examples from just this week alone of the mantra for Blizzard games, “exploit early, exploit often” cause they rarely punish and that is how you get Raid level gear before a raid is at or corner the Alchemy market

When is this being fixed? If I knew alchemy was bonked and they just didn’t address it in beta and were going to wait to launch, I would have picked another profession.

I’m pretty stuck right now and can’t use the experimentation to level up.

Yeah that motif is getting rather old. This is a great expansion, so far it seems. Would be horrible to ruin it by handling these things abysmally.

Any Blue care to comment on why this isn’t fixed yet? Kind of a big deal to have this disabled this long…

This – stagnating alchemy at the beginning of launch like this is pretty bad. All whilel having the exploiters max leveled and taking claim on the economy.

Ya broken for me as well.

Getting pretty sick of having to check the forums before I commit to a class/tradeskill/spec during an expansion launch just to make sure i’m not running into some game breaking bug that’s just, not getting addressed.

Like Blizzard sold us this expansion they knew was broken? Is that not illegal?

Yes, I agree, if I knew alchemy was broken in beta I would have switch profession. This is a clown show.

1 Like

How has this not been fixed yet? I’d settle for just an update. I keep logging in to try and experiment and am met with continual disappointment.

1 Like

This is rough :frowning:

1 Like

I was really looking forward to leveling up my alchemy and getting started and all that. This really shuts down my enjoyment of the game. Got to roll with the punches I guess. I just really hope Blizzard gets on this.

I was trying to save my skill points in alchemy till I got another unlock at 50. But at 45 I wanted to do an experimentation. And it wasn’t working. I didn’t realize they had turned it off. I figured maybe it was because I didn’t spend my skill points. So I spent them and it still wasn’t working, of course. And I later find out that there’s no way to refund these points or respec.

Gahhhhhh

Hey, on the plus side, you can eventually earn enough points to have all specializations completely maxed out. Might just take a few weeks/months. xD

What!? Okay I didn’t know this. Thank you, you just made my day.

As a Rogue, tears comes to my eyes thinking I could have just been a leatherworker instead of alch as I watch others gleefully rips the skins off of mobs in dungeons in mass fashion. Must be nice.

1 Like

What could have been…

Obviously, Blizzard is going to give us all 10 recipes as reward for wait patiently

10 Likes

I also have this ;(

for some reason this doesnt sorprise me at all…

Blizz team, BETA is for test, detect and correct bugs that way you go production without error (the fewers possible)… you should correct this if you detect it.
just in order that you doesnt know it

Blizzard can you post an ETA on when this is coming back? Feels awful.

Why is this still disabled? it’s been like 2 days now…

Hello Blizzard. This is not a hard fix. Just remove the 4 hour cooldown for everyone so we can catch up, and on the development side, its an easy implementation/fix.

This is an unacceptable wait.

5 Likes