Aimed shot

I mean, it’s a battleground. You could’ve chugged a saltwater with berserking.
All CDs into a low armor target that’s not paying attention is going to hurt.

2 Likes

ice block is an immunity… beserking buff or saltwater dont add damage to an immune target…

1 Like

Is this…satire?

2 Likes

my bad my bad. i thought it was damaged while in iceblock. that was bizzarre.

1 Like

So after ice block came off he died, are you really this blind.

1 Like

Precisely the point, MM still had dmg after an entire ice block and u were acting as if a micro cc screws them over and their burst is easy to avoid.

1 Like

Its a bg, take your complaints for that to the right sub forum so they can call you dumb for them too.

2 Likes

Does aimed shot magically become a different ability in bg vs arena?

Isn’t RBGs/BGs valid form of PVP?

The harder you defend mm, the harder am gonna laugh at you when MM gets it’s inevitable nerf to it’s burst.

1 Like

Why would I care if MM gets nerfed? I just enjoy laughing at bads like yourself going “REEEEEEEE AIMED SHOT REEEEE!”

2 Likes

The fact you say stuff like this while intentionally posting with no visible experience means you’re either a troll or an rbger who’s stuck 1400 in arenas.

3 Likes

Of course. I’m just not entirely sure that the performance of the spec in either of those warrants nerfs.

I, too, enjoy having a good, non-toxic chuckle at bards.

2 Likes

Gonna leave this here

Battle Shout, Volatile Solvent, Conquerer’s Banner, Careful Aim, Death Chakram, maybe late Kindred Affinity

Might be missing something

Granted the ret just had to bop but he was prob focused on stopping clone

2 Likes

I’ve been hit for 28k with aimed shot without double tap up, Aimed shot + kill shot or even an arcane shot which seems to be able to hit 10-15k on the same global is pretty wild, especially in a game where dropping to an execute range almost always means you die.

Regardless pretending you cant land a double tap aimed shot at any point in the game, outside of camo is pretty wild lol.

Really have no problem with MM hunter damage since everything is high, but its going to be out of hand next season since their necro/venthyr covenant legendaries are just flat high damage increases on top of getting to keep craven.

1 Like

MM players also bring their own knife and fork to restaurants.

4 Likes

I too am very surprised when I ignore 5 offensive CDs and die.

2 Likes

Hardly ignoring.

They made for a very clean opener with the only thing telegraphed was the Chakram out of camo for max damage.

The warrior intentionally waits til the very last moment of aimed shot cast to conq banner and the rdruid baits aggro by cloning the healer.

Ret could of lived by just BoPing but doubt anyone expects a 37k Aimed shot with 2s left on Stormbolt while you’re trying to stop CC on your healer

2 Likes

Except he should’ve, that’s like letting a destro cast bolts with your team crossed and dark soul up. He didn’t respect the cds and died for it.

1 Like

Should’ve been a clear giveaway that the burst was coming.

1 Like

hunter apologists never cease to amaze. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

lmao y’all are wild

Yea “he didn’t respect cds”

This is nothing like darksoul and infernal, you’re kinda ridiculous for implying such with this type of conviction.

Honestly think Necro Banner can be reeled in a little bit because almost everything getting hitting 30k+ in one instance is because of banner

Right?

While I agree the team could of lived this (especially the warrior hopping around like a dimwit) it’s clearly overtuned

Same with 46k execute, banner damage amp is pretty obnoxious

Or Blessing of Summer too