"Age of Darkness" Leak is Laughably Fake

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ccqui1/world_of_warcraft_age_of_darkness_4chan_leak/

1. While I’ve always enjoyed the prospect of a Tinker class, that’s such a generic leak class to use.
  2. The essence system isn’t gonna be continued. Everybody knows this because Blizzard knows how much everybody hates artifacts now.
  3. There isn’t an “Old God” under Tirisfal Glades. It’s a C’Thraxxi. This confirms it as fake.

EDIT: The presentation of information is written rather poorly, too.

9 Likes

Something I’ve noticed about tinkers is that there are island expedition alliance NPC’s that play as a tinker class. There is a healing one, a DPS one, and I think a tanking one and they all involve bots and stuff to use their abilities.

2 Likes

Tinker is the class I want the most. It’d be cool to be able to have a tank spec where you could design your own mecha-suit, deploy rockets and fireworks, and send dozens of tiny bot minions to explode on your enemy.

4 Likes

Tinker class seems to step all over hunters with engineering. Seems like it would be better than said combo in every way when you think about it, especially since there is no more hybrid tax.

1 Like

:wink:   

Eh speculation and ‘leaks’ are just good fun.

4 Likes

True. It’s always cool to see the different ideas of the WoW community. There’s some really creative people!

I really like the fan made ‘Into the Void’ expansion.

This dude put in A LOT of effort.

I’m biased because im a complete sucker for Ethereals.

1 Like

TC, I am not sure if you are aware but another thread already exists on this. Actually, funny enough for me its listed right above this one XD

You can find that thread over here

Yeah, but this thread’s main focus was to point out the inconsistencies between the leak and cannonical lore.

Just as DHs stepped all over demo locks.

6 Likes

I calls em as i sees em. Once i see it with my eyes, then ill believe this exists. Until then, that post is a load of b o l o g n a with the hard b.

Just a quick word of caution before people are quick to jump to conclusions…

Warlords of Draenor was thought to be preposterous when the leaks first came out.

At this point, absurd time-travel shenanigans are not unheard of.

Anything can happen.

1 Like

While the idea for the class sounds cool, am I the only one who thinks that the word “tinker” sounds really lame and juvenile?

Like… the only thing I can think of when saying the word is Tinkertoys…

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s a real leak, but I believe the next class is Tinker, because a lot of people are asking for it and the engineer/machinist/inventor archetype is absolutely a thing in Warcraft.

I hate 4chan, but boy do they make an art out of getting people up in arms over BS. Gotta respect quality work.

I think Beast mastery should be a tanking spec.

Tinker class sounds pretty cool. The tanking tree could be similar to bear form with druids where you can customize your robot suit with different looks.

Healing would interesting and then I hope it’s last specialization is a ranged dps with guns and explosives

After all those grinds, we all need a laughably something. That’s good.

I loved the Artefact Weapons . Every weapon had a story … I hate the neck …

3 Likes

Ohh how i really hope you are right OP, I do not want essences/glyphs next expac. Nor do i want a tinker class.

However the new class should be a dps/healer capable.