"Age of Darkness" Leak is Laughably Fake

What if we’re really in an Age of Darkness tho?

Age of darkness sounds like something a black metal band or deathcore band would use, but the kind of band that try to copy immortal or whitechapel.

Now you got me thinkin about Opeth

1 Like

The reason why at least some of the leak will end up being true is that the tinker class only has 2 specs. There’s nothing more believable than Blizz only ever adding new 2 spec classes like DH. Meanwhile druid still has 4…

2 Likes

If any of the notes were true i’d hope for the tinker class. But it should be a 3 spec class, not a 2.

Like I said in the other thread:

• Ranged DPS
  • Mecha Suit Tank
  • Tinker healing

Also mail armor proficiency. :+1:

Races:
Alliance: Gnome, Dwarf, Dark Iron, Human, Mechagnome if they get included.

Horde: Goblin, Orc, Maghar, Vulpera if they get included.

Is this you R. Kelly?

Isn’t there a leak out there that has been pretty accurate over the course of the years what the expansions will be about? Not sure if it runned its course already but it had listed about a dozen or so expansion.

WOAH!!! I was legit just listening to opeth!!! Bid you farewell, forest of October, and windowpane! Forest of October and twilight is my robe was my first metal songs I learned on the drums! I love opeth!! Hope you listened to their new single! It’s killer! \m/ I started learning deliverance on the drums now ;D \m/

1 Like

I actually haven’t listened to them since Watershed so this is good news for later.

1 Like

blizzard doesn’t care about stepping on some toes if it means giving us a fanservice class.

see DH for proof.

2 Likes

“You Underestimate my Power![development team]” - Blizzard 2019

Seriously though, I love how you guys completely ignore the past leaks for WoD and Legion and denounce anything that sounds ridicules (Which is Blizzard’s middle name.) Though I agree that the leak has a lot of BS sections that we can certainly agree on won’t happen, but let’s be real here; You pretend like blizz won’t actually implement any of these ideas.

(Look at WoD Leaks and Legion, look for a pattern and return and tell me that you really think blizz wouldn’t go that route. Based on past decisions)

1 Like

Ahh! For sure! They’re releasing a Swedish version and a english version. They finally dropped the organ player >.>

yes, they did

WTB mail class that can tank plx

Yes, that is why you will never see it.

It is a stupid class idea, doing too many things (like the monk class.)

All of the best ideas from it, would make more sense as improvements to Engineering.

I think Druid was really the only “jack of all trades” class Blizzard did right, or will ever do right.

1 Like

If they make a tinker class before making another class that uses bow & arrows then blizzard is very out of touch. Plenty of other games have made different classes that use bow & arrows. They can do the same.

Everyone hated the AP grind by the end of Legion, yet they continued it, in a form, in BfA. So that doesn’t mean they won’t go stupid again.

As to the Tinker class, its been something players have wanted for a long time. Taking the idea of all the “fun combat toys” of engineering and building a class around it. A number of games have actually embraced the idea as an actual class.

The way the information was laid out however, along with how they presented the level squish, did feel rather amateur.

It just mean that Prophet Skeram was a true prophet :

“PREPARE… for the return of the ancient ones!”
“Cower, mortals! The age of darkness is at hand!”

Isn’t it time for a “hero” ranged class?

I have no issues with Tinker (and after interacting with them, I’m totally game for the Kelfin to be playable if they get a cool model update alongside core Goblins); but the idea that Kelfin would have access to a Tinker class is kind of absurd. They’re more likely to get druids than tech based off their intellect and temperament.