I just read that 9.0 "leak"

Could we be seeing the return of Varian and Vol’jin? The thing did say reverse time. Could we create a butterfly effect where neither of them die? If it’s real that is.

Edit: Here is the leak

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ccqui1/world_of_warcraft_age_of_darkness_4chan_leak/

11 Likes

Where is this leak I would like to have a read (even if it is fake)

1 Like

Hey please tell me where you are seeing all these so called “Leaks” I think its a load of crap. I bet anything its nothing just more of the speculations of people.

17 Likes

Just chuck in Warcraft Age of Darkness in google and you will get it.
Read the reddit post, probably the easiest to read.

1 Like

Nah
The leak is trolling btw.

14 Likes

if it was leaked on 4chan, it’s definitely fake. come on guys…

18 Likes

Was a second thread on this really necessary?

Isn’t it funny how after the crossroads cinematic, suddenly a major Mulgore/Thunder Bluff aspect is suddenly leaked for the first time?

7 Likes

Its so bad that i can’t help to believe it.

8 Likes

Mines a different topic though. Idc about level squish.

1 Like

I think the only thing I believe from that leak is that Mechagnomes and Gilgoblins will be allied races lmao. It’s a perfect fit for the gnome and goblin “alternative”

7 Likes

Honestly…I don’t think they should be allied races. I think they should be customization options.

19 Likes

Pretty much this.

It sounds totally stupid and it suggests Blizzard is giving up, both of which sound totally like their MO.

2 Likes

Word to the wise, if it’s from 4chan then disregard it entirely. :smile:

5 Likes

I guess you forgot 4chan is the same site that convinced the whole internet that the ok sign was fascist symbolism

7 Likes

I highly doubt gilgoblins will be an AR, there are far too many hints pointing at Vulpera filling that slot.

One huge red flag to indicate this is almost certainly made up is the claim that Artifact / Azerite Power will be replaced with “Conquest Points”. Since Conquest already exists as a PvP currency that will never happen.

4 Likes

Most likely they will be allied races. Can’t really customize having gills on your goblin or removing your body entirely as a gnome, then suddenly going back to having a body.

1 Like

I would actually be very interested in seeing the Vulpera instead of gilgoblins. However, I feel like it could go both ways

People always laugh off leaks but the last time they did 3/4ths of the leak ended up being true

8 Likes

This… I mean seriously.

2 Likes