Again big changes to dungeon structure...what about raiding?

So any source that cannot be found within a moment’s notice is outdated?

3 Likes

Don’t mind them, they’re just silly.

1 Like

I don’t like to dismiss people immediately, but yeah this is a little ridiculous.

1 Like

It’s not as proven here

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/s/s2kIevJQsU

The only delusional one here is you.

If you make an argument profile the source.

I think I know which comment they are referring too. Not only is it incorrect but also being taken out of context.

And yes that statement is outdated.

This doesn’t even show Looking For Raid…

2 Likes

Because LFR and Normal share the same achievement.

Fair enough, but that chart shows Normal first boss, last boss, and completion rate higher than Heroic and Mythic proving Obvious right…

EDIT: It doesn’t prove Obvious right nor wrong.

They need to make raiding like M+ and change it to Raid+

1 Like

It is odd when DF started they moved it to where the 20 is max reward now they are shrinking them. I feel again this is a problem blizzard once again created and now is gonna waste time correcting over and over.

Like augmentation evoker.

“LFM raid +12, must have raid stone master achievement”

Either way, it would be better for the game.

Remove lockouts for Raid 0 and let players have at it. There doesn’t have to be any affixes just scaling damage and hp.

1 Like

It does prove them wrong unless you’re actually trying to make the reach that all of those numbers are only LFR.

Notice how the post they made today was just for dungeons?

They have yet to speak on Raiding or PvP. I imagine it’s coming but they’re going to drip feed us the information

I also imagine any big changes to raiding would start with TWW Season 1, and not on a gimmick season such as DF Season 4.

1 Like

It’s hard to say definitively since we don’t have separate numbers for Looking For Raid and Normal, so we can only speculate. I shouldn’t have said “proved right” as even stretching I wouldn’t make the argument that half of the numbers for Normal are Looking For Raid. And you’re right, it doesn’t prove him or her wrong neither.

1 Like

But it does. The numbers for LFR/normal and heroic are roughly the same. Two modes equaling one mode shows that heroic is by far the more engaged mode because it would be absurd to claim that all of the numbers for LFR/normal are LFR.

1 Like

I don’t think it makes the game better to turn everything into m+ :person_shrugging:
If anything the changes to m+ are pointing in the direction that M+ has had too much impact on different types of players.

This includes LFR?

Dragonflight Season 1 Normal First Boss: 23,061
Dragonflight Season 1 Heroic First Boss: 21,121
Difference: 1,940

Dragonflight Season 2 Normal First Boss: 16,487
Dragonflight Season 2 Heroic First Boss: 15,716
Difference: 771

Pretty similar for first boss kills, more so for Season 2 than Season 1. Let’s see last boss kills…

Dragonflight Season 1 Normal Last Boss: 18,934
Dragonflight Season 1 Heroic Last Boss: 12,466
Difference: 6,468

Dragonflight Season 2 Normal Last Boss: 15,125
Dragonflight Season 2 Heroic Last Boss: 12,082
Difference: 3,043

Hmm, that’s a larger difference…

If this is using the same information linked earlier that I’m currently looking at, it was 64.98% in Season 3 of Shadowlands which does include Looking For Raid. Season 1 and 2 were higher at 85.94% and 81.68% respectively. No information on Season 4.

No it doesn’t lol. 2 groups are lumped together into 1. that doesn’t mean its split 50/50 in between the 2. you’re really bad at statistics lol.

In fact you want to know why mythic is already seeing a big decline? BDG has dropped out, another top mythic guild.

1 Like