After so many years, High Elf* time!

Void elves will still have the raccoon eyes of a drug addict. Which is somewhat ironic.

1 Like

bro, people studying the void doesnt make them a void elf. A human walking into TR studying the void doesnt suddenly make them a void-human. This applies to your high elves chilling in TR.

THE ACCIDENT with the nexus-prince is what created void elves, not their study of the void. Every race has individuals who are dabbing with void-magics for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Physical changes due to energy usage doesn’t necessarily result in the creation of a completely new race.

It can, as seen with the examples of the high elves and naga, but doesn’t necessarily, as seen with the fact that lightforged and worgen have children that aren’t affected by their parents’ respective transformations.

And then there are the demon hunters, who have undergone significant visible transformations due to their energy consumption. But would you consider a night elf with scaly skin and horns to no longer be a night elf?

We basically don’t know whether or not void elves have been fundamentally changed by the void to the point that it will impact their future offspring. But considering how we can now make void elves that, like blood elves, are indistinguishable from high elves, my reckoning is that they haven’t actually been changed all that much.

6 Likes

YOU were the one who was saying how irritating he was being for “making stuff up?” And i’m the child…? Okay sis.

8 Likes

In fact, they’re just blood elves.
It’s always been Blood Elves.

Giving purple blood elves the same templates as Horde blood elves makes them nothing more than Horde blood elves hidden in the Alliance.

Just placebos. A bone thrown to appease the poor alliance, which hasn’t gotten anything it really needed.

As if painting an orange red, it became an apple.
Let’s all pretend oranges are apples, to make Blizzard’s life easier.

1 Like

Congrats on the new hair colours, my fellow Void brothers and sisters.

Just goes to show, no matter how enticing those void hair tendrils are, nothing compares to the original.

Less tendrils and more blondes.

3 Likes

bro thats exactly what they use to distinguish ALLIED RACES; some EVENT that has caused a physical change in their appearance.

this is how the writers wanted it, dont blame me. You dont become a Void Elf because you feel like being one, plain and simple.

2 Likes

What if I told you you could’ve been a high elf in all but name only all this time if you had played a blood elf? That way you wouldn’t have had to cry to get a horde core race copy pasta faction for all this time… But I suppose you prefer to do things the complicated way.

4 Likes

wiki page of ALLERIA stateS she is a VOID ELF former high elf

wowpedia.fandom com/wiki/Alleria_Windrunner

having natural skin and hair void elves and blood elves and high elves students in the rift and sw are more heavier than your reasoning.

2 Likes

can you please read if you’d like to contribute? Nobody said she wasn’t.

Alleria, like void elves, also had AN EVENT that changed her into something else.

keyword: FORMER

:face_vomiting: Disappointment, horrible the new hair colors from the void elfs. And they still do not give us the color black … :sob:

Allied races are organized like that for gameplay reasons, not for lore ones. I don’t think the writers are under the impression that Kul Tirans are a completely new breed of human just because they decided to focus on forming a maritime nation.

We do know that race names like “blood elf” and “worgen” only exist to accentuate cultural differences, not biological ones. We don’t actually know (yet) whether or not that term applies to void elves, but it seems likely that it does.

If void elves start looking like the customization options we’re getting, and a “high elf” shadow priest starts congregating with those elves, and they also take the name “void elf” in solidarity, I don’t think anything in lore would preclude that.

5 Likes

That is not a high elf. The defining characteristic of the high elves is these guys have remained loyal to the ALLIANCE and generate hate/dislike the Horde.

8 Likes

Well if that’s the definition I’d say everyone who has been egoistic enough to ask and cry for a core race to be copy pasted over to the other faction clearly hates the horde enough they could play a worgen and still classify as a high elf :+1:t2:

1 Like

that cope
/10char

2 Likes

Said core race should never have been Horde. Even back in Vanilla high elves were in zones friendly to the Alliance and enemies of the Horde(with an exception or two)

Also you dont get to decided what makes us happy. But your certainly free to remain free to remain as salty as you like.

2 Likes

The devil is in the details. Kul Tiran humans are humans

what the character plays as is a Drustvar Kul Tiran which is PHYSIOLOGICALLY DIFFERENT than a normal human, and thus denoted as something different.

I have written it before today - but they are. It’s the Mag’har/Human/Wildhammer problem. I think you are familiar with what I want to say here.

3 Likes

That is not true at all. Sure some Drustvar interbreed with Kul Tirans but for the most part they and the Stormwind humans are the same species.

so we’re all convinced shadowlands is the best expansion to ever be put out now that we have these hairstyles.

roll credits bois you did it.