After so many years, High Elf* time!

Three blondes… THREE! Can’t tell you how happy I am. And two redheads too. No brunette, though. But the blondes…. Ahh I can finally be a high elf in all but name only.

It took more than a decade. When void elves first came out they were all blue/purple. Then they gave us eye colors. And now the hair! It’s not 100%, but hell I’ll take 90%.

Also the Lightforged Draenei look so good. I have two myself. They shall look regal!

*As close as we’re going to get.

72 Likes

Ok buuuuuut… you still aren’t high elfs.

60 Likes

Neither are Blood Elves.

42 Likes

Of course. They’re better.

10 Likes

And the classes.

So not the race or the classes, the two most important aspects that go into a characters.

So these are basically fake high elves.

Glad you are happy but personally, I am going to keep fighting for real High Elves.

7 Likes

They were only better once Void Elves existed, then you guys gate-kept your “women” men that your faction heckled for 10+ years and protested upon their introduction, but hey, I actually remember TBC.

7 Likes

Not yet, anyways. But look at the trend the OP described. I guarantee Blizzard will have some kind of quest for Void Elves to be renamed as High Elves one day through Alleria Windrunner.

5 Likes

I have to admit I’m shocked Ion passed on another great opportunity to troll alliance players.

As far as draenei or any race, tattoos are lame since they’re going to be covered with gear.

3 Likes

I think paladin is the only class we can’t play. And our racials are clearly void based instead of arcane.

Mayhaps someday they’ll make a new AR where existing void elves can be “cleansed”.

But for now, I’m pretty damn happy. To get to this point took a looooong time and a lot of very large threads, Q&As, Twitter requests, and much more. I’ll take the W.

6 Likes

That is false.

4 Likes

Enjoy having another flavor of human, no more complaining about Horde getting anything.

4 Likes

I can’t wait…

High Elves…UNITE

For the ALLIANCE…

33 Likes

So you’re equating non High Elves having High Elves skins as a victory for High Elves? I fail to see how this is a victory for High Elves.

8 Likes

Disappointed one wasn’t a deep dark black hair color.

Is that a challenge?

17 Likes

I don’t disagree. A black and brunette would have been nice.

5 Likes

Tattoos are just a waste of time; better to get new faces.

2 Likes

You’re a waste of time :japanese_goblin:

I don’t fully disagree with you on that request though. Faces over tattoos does seem better if they’re strained for time. But of course, this can be always requested via a, “why not both?!” :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

sorry but you still have the voice sound of a void elf and racials of void elf.

4 Likes

And as I suspected.

When the subscriber numbers would reach critical low levels, blizzard breaks the emergency glass.

I for one am glad that FFXIV as gotten a huge number of people in recent time, keep WoW low and in a might-aswell-be-dead state.

2 Likes

You’re a void elf with blonde hair and blue eyes then …

still not a high elf lol. Your voice is VE. Your jokes are VE. Your spell animations are VE. Your racials are VE. Your name is VE…

like congrats, you’re like 15% of the way there?

11 Likes