AFK Multi-Boxer Boomkins

You are wrong!

Very cool of you!

1 Like

If you think boxxing and botting are the same :man_shrugging: go forth and prosper I guess

1 Like

Remember, it can’t be cheating and not against the rules. If Blizz says boxing isn’t against TOS it is, by definition, not cheating.

^found the multi-boxing cheaters

1 Like

I wish. That’s too much work. I make money by just selling token on the AH. It’s soooo much easier.

1 Like

^found the one who doesnt own a websters

1 Like

We aren’t hard to find :slight_smile:

1 Like

:arrow_up: Found the person with no actual argument.

4 Likes

So here is what I do I have recording software I film these bots in action.
I contact support via ticket I send video evidence of suspected bot farming and bam if they truly are automated Blizzard will get them.

1 Like

You said:

If the characters were bots then nobody would have answered you, the characters would have just gone on doing what they were doing. And sometimes from what I understand separate account characters can lose their Follow command and you have to reestablish it. At least, I assume that is the problem because I was watching a mbox farmer on Twitch and they had just that issue.

If you are communicating with a player then they are a multiboxer. Feel free to report bots, everyone should. But if a player answers you and responds, then you are reporting a player who is interacting with you and the game. That is a false report and that player could report YOU for harassment.

3 Likes

So, you create a brand new account. Have to buy the game and expacs for it, cant actually log in to mail the gold across for a token to redeem yet, so, you gotta at least spend the 15 bucks for the first month.

Your point doesnt hold water.

Using software to forward one command or input to multiple instances of software, is by definition considered automation as you are not hitting the key for each individual instance.

Regardless of whose definition is “right” or “wrong”, fact of the matter is, none of these “multiboxers” are big names anyway. You don’t see world first people bragging about MBing, nor large content creators. Fact of the matter is, the people whom MB farm, have too much money and not enough life to be happy with one account.

Boxing isn’t against TOS per Blizzard and, per Blizzard, automation is… so, per Blizzard, Boxing isn’t automation.

I’m not saying you should or shouldn’t agree, but that’s kind of the long and short of it.

2 Likes

Blizzard can green-light it all they like, its their right to determine what is and is not against their rules. That is fine. Of course, I dont have to agree with it, and I dont. But, fact of the matter is, by definition, it is still a form of automation. Blizzard just states that it is acceptable so they can garner more money from it. As by this point, Blizzard is a shell of it’s former self and really only care about the dollar. That and the fact they care very little for their community has been proven time and time again, even more frequently in recent years.

Multiboxers have been around since Vanilla. They aren’t going to ban them.

2 Likes

I mean, that is an opinion to have.

Course it kind of all falls apart with that whole “Blizzard is a shell of it’s former self” thing when … you know… Boxxers have been around and allowed since…this game’s existence.

1 Like

yours MIGHT…if it werent happening LMBO.
you can change gold to account $$$ and spend them for subs or expansions. Its not bliz fault if you cant put in the time and want free stuff.

Ive farmed enough gold for multiple tokens in one week on ONE character.
Try again.

1 Like

Im not asking for free stuff, where in any of my posts did I request anything for free? I have a little over 400k sitting on a bank toon to pay for future sub fees, so, I do that as well. What I dont do, is spend all of my time playing a game when I have real life responsibilities to take care of. My wife, doctors appointments, vet visits, my job that pays for that stuff.

Only a jobless hack living rent and responsibility free spends all their time on the game farming and running multiple accounts since they clearly have nothing more productive to do.

You try again.

I am truely curious how many ‘veteran’ accounts still pay with money, over gold.

Cause I sure as hell dont want to pay with gold.