AFK Multi-Boxer Boomkins

They have, thats true, but the caliber of Blizzard is nothing compared to the quality of service they used to provide. Hence that statement.

Ah personal insults. That’s always a good sign that your really wining people over with your skillful debate skills.

4 Likes

yeah, that wont cause you any trouble in here at all.

Sorry but I know how this works.
I have enough on one character right now to buy three tokens.
I use that to pay for the extra accounts…zero real $$$ paid.
I use those to box to make even more gold to pay for next months subs.

Sorry guy…its easy enough to do for anyone who wants to do it.

and like I said, you apparently want free stuff and prove it with your quote above. You have to WORK for crap in this game…regardless of what it is.

I don’t know if I count as a veteran player. I’ve been playing on and off since BC, but I do take pretty long breaks at time. Anywho. I still just have the one account and do pay money… I suck at gold farm.

That said, I make all my gold selling tokens because it’s less effort and I have money to spend, so I do want to say how much I am thankful for people who buy game time with gold.

I didnt insult him, I made a statement that someone spending that much time doesnt have any responsibilities. I view people whom do not take responsibility in life as exactly what I said. They are not contributing, they are not caring for loved ones, they are not providing for anyone. Would you prefer the term leech? Or, something else? What would you call said person/people?

In this instance I’d equate ‘veteran’ as any account created 2 years before the token was announced.

So Late Cataclysm/Early Pandaria

What Im more curious about with this topic is players who claim to be so broke they cant afford another WoW account to box with every month, lol…but have internet access…a computer…at least one wow account.
if their finances are so strained that another $15 account is going to break their budget, maybe paying for video games isnt the best idea in the first place

That is both heavy in assumption and massively sweeping generalization and I wouldn’t fault anyone for finding that as insulting as I’m sure you actually mean it.

I like this definition. It makes me feel like a veteran player. Now, if I can get someone to carry me through one M+ raid, maybe I can add “hardcore” to my title as well.

1 Like

“he” makes plenty of cash with investments and residual income as well as running a home business that ‘he’ doesnt need to worry about money.
And thats entirely irrelevant.
I gave you very easy instructions on how to box.
If you cant afford $15 more a month for a second account, maybe video game subs arent a good idea right now?

:slight_smile: When I referenced the term ‘veteran’ it was in relation to the motivation of players to pay real monies over gold farming.

I’d say the mindset of someone who played before the token was much of a twinkle in daddyblizzards eye, would be much different from the cognition of someone who joined knowing they can pay with gold.

Hopefully, the term ‘veteran’ does not hold some glorious golden light for you.

1 Like

It’s best to just leave em alone since Blizzard said that multiboxing isn’t a bannable offense.

If you want to know if they’re botting or not, just tag everything they’re attacking and if they start relocating to a different spot or you got a whisper telling you to F off then there’s someone there.

Speaking of multiboxer, I wonder what happened to that guy on emerald dream that was causing lags with his 50 accounts, been awhile I heard about it.

You can find it insulting if you like, sure. If you fall into that category, I would infact expect you to find it insulting. Odd of me to say considering you probably already find me offensive, so the last thing you may expect is for me to agree with you. But, I am not without reason. However, please understand where that viewpoint comes from. I’ll give a shortened version of the history behind it.

I started playing this game when it first released. I was much younger, still in school. I played all day when I got home from school, I didnt do my homework, I played late into the night while my parents slept. I failed a majority of my classes, not because I didnt know the material, but because it just wasnt interesting.

I eventually picked up enough to graduate, then spent the time after that doing more gaming. I am good at gaming. Yet, all that time I spent being good at gaming didnt pay my rent, didnt buy me food, didnt help with any kind of relationship at the time, so, it served me very little. My parents, friends, teachers and everyone I knew viewed me as a lazy unproductive person. I didnt have a car, I got evicted, I couch surfed, used other peoples internet to game. Now, what was I doing in game? Farming, raiding, being among the top 1-2%. What did it do for me? Nothing. I reduced my gaming time to a few hours a day, got my crap together, got a job, took on the responsibilities I should have, and now, I have a good job, a nice car, a nice terrace apartment a wife and people in my life that know I can be counted on.

I have also had a few people from that category as roommates in the past, and never will again.

probably moved to daggerspine, lol. Some joker had been firing up about that many accounts and showing off his mounts. And popping toys all over the AH in orgrimmar that were a little annoying, lol.

Lol, no I was more being silly than anything. I actually have no issue with either ideaology. If you make the gold to pay for the game with in game currency. You should. As I said, I sell tokens, so “those who lived in glass houses and all that”

But I also have no issue with people who prefer paying with cash for whatever reason. I have to. I’m literally one of those people.

As far as veteran title. It’s a game. I’m not really into trying to swing my …ego around

Its not about not affording it. I dont NEED it. I dont need to make tons of gold, and I dont need to sit at my PC all day every day. Nor do I want to.

Hello,

Ive reported this crap multiple times and Blizzard has yet to do anything about. For example I was questing in Hyjal and there were 6-10 of them doing the quests/dailies so I just had to go do something else for a hour until they were gone.

These players accounts should be banned and multiboxing even assumed of it accounts should be banned!

Conversely, I graduated from a trade school went immediately to a full time job, married young, had kids, and was able to play games as much as I wanted to and still take care of my family and work 50+ hours a week and soon started my own business making a whole lot more than working for the man.

Priorities. Just because the game is there dont mean it has to be played every waking minute. And just because someone boxes doesnt mean they arent taking care of business.

Always report cheaters.

:cake:

#boxingischeating
#endmultiboxing
#1button1action

Nah, I’m not insulted. I am a perfectly functional adult AND don’t actually care about the opinions of strangers on the internet.

However, what I was getting at is that your definition isn’t a truth for every person who just happens to box and you claiming it does kind of just torpedo’s your whole argument because it comes off as extremely petty.

I heard you can get in trouble for purposefully reporting boxers because, since boxing isn’t against the TOS, then it’s considered harassment.