AFK Multi-Boxer Boomkins

No, for not playing the game.

For running a bot, and cheating the game.

For Cheating Blizzard, and you.

I’m not trying to say he wasn’t botting but multiboxing isn’t an infallible process. The characters can only do what we tell them to do. If he set something up incorrectly then something could happen he didn’t intend. I’ve had my characters not follow when I’ve told them to because I didn’t set the keybind in game and I’ve had them mark targets because the keybind was set to something else. I wrote myself an addon to configure everything the way I want it to solve the issue but it’s up to each player to find their own solution.

No one cheated me of anything.

then why are you here?

To show most people don’t even know what they are talking about. Why are you here? You don’t know the difference between botting and multiboxing.

2 Likes

No, you’re here to protect your sunk cost on software.

It’s not 1998, it’s not 2008…

We all know the difference by now.

And so does Support.

Wrong as you can verify by the posts in this thread.

1 Like

if he is new to MB he might have not unbinded his W,A,S,D for movement if his main runs his other toons will run all willy nilly, sounds like what happened also why would he bind his space bar to make them jump? LOL

Just report, Blizzard does ban them. I reported 3 of them the other day and they all got banned for doing this exact thing.

FYI: They aren’t getting banned for multiboxing.

3 Likes

Hardly, my dude.

Huge difference.

1 Like

This! I logged in to a toon and was setting off as normal only to realize I had mail and to then panic because it was from “Customer Service”. The bot I reported “had action taken against them”.

Just be sure to report them with Name-Server, and what time you are seeing them. With as weird as it is, they can basically playback everything you do if they know the specific name, time, and have suspicion to snoop around.

:eyes: Always Watching. :eyes:

I do :slight_smile: The default I think was ALT-SPACE but I changed it to just regular ol space. When I jump they jump. :man_shrugging: I’ve considered changing it but I’ve yet to run into a good enough reason to.

This makes me want to do things when I’m in instances :smirk: on the off chance Blizz is watching :rofl:

Blizzard will warn you if they think you’re wasting their time with frivolous reports. And they will action your account if you keep doing it after that warning.

2 Likes

This is truth. MBing isn’t against TOS. Report Bots in good faith, but MBing isn’t flawless proof positive of botting.

1 Like

just proving why no one should bother listening to anything you have to offer on the topic, lol

2 Likes

Botting: Against the rules and involves automation.

Boxxing: Not against the rules and does not involve automation.

Hmm, they seem like very different concepts to me.

3 Likes

you understand that you dont define cheating in this game no matter how much you want to believe you do

1 Like

Botting is against the rules and thus is cheating.

Boxxing is not against the rules and thus is not cheating, no matter how you want to rationalize it.

4 Likes