AFK Multi-Boxer Boomkins

Thank you, I am considered very clever cauz I can think smart.

But just to say it again - by the action of taking control of a character, they are invalidating it being a bot. Is it behaving like a bot at certain times? It may well be - in which case you report it as such. Ultimately, Blizzard will figure out whether it is or not.

Click bait it is lol.

you can be reported back by the 8 accounts then banned.

multiboxing is not against tos afaik then he/she can report back for harrasment.

Most people can’t tell the difference between bots and multiboxers.

1 Like

Guess what - I know the difference in definition between a multiboxer and a bot.

And secondly, you cannot be banned for reporting what you believe to be bots as long as you say that, which I always do. My wording is “I observed activity by a character that I believed might be a bot” or words to that effect. You cannot be ‘banned’ by simply having multiple characters report you, and I never have in my 11 years of playing.

3 Likes

yeah yeah because yours is the only experience that matters and every player is you with your same experiences.

It has happened, it doesnt matter what your experiences are i believe people would be better off now that i mentioned the possibility, of course you can posture with certainty that it will not happen that its impossible however if they screw up and report someone they shouldnt have guess what will happen?

my job here is done im not looking for debate.

1 Like

What an odd response. The facts are these - nobody is ‘banned’ on the basis of reports. At most, you get silenced until the customer support team get a chance to investigate the reports. And although I suppose there is a minute chance that someone would be unfairly banned, we’d hear a lot more about such things happening if they did, in relation to that sort of thing.

What I am saying is that, despite my many reports on suspected bots, I have never been silenced or banned. And I have never heard of anyone I have known ingame having it done either.

You say “it has happened” as if that makes it so. You are obviously not looking for a discussion, just the chance to put people down who disagree with you. So you pop off and have a nice day, and I’ll continue to have one too.

1 Like

Report 'em all. Let god sort it out.

Are you a Blizzard employee?

Your assertion is that you can get banned for in good faith reporting what you think is cheating? No you can’t.

I see, so you’re saying you can control 8-9 characters making individual movements, individual spell casts, individual loot pick ups, individual pathing through the same area all at the exact same time? I’ve already stated that multi-boxxing is perfectly within the bounds of what’s consider “ok” in game. But what I’m describing is not multi-boxxing. It’s botting.

Let me guess, the non-stop dungeon bots of the past making the exact same dungeon repeat loop, and who were easily murdered using basic PvP knowledge weren’t bots either though too?

If so, then I’ve got prime ocean side housing to sell you in Nebraska.

1 Like

Ah at last. No more SL delayed whine threads. Good old multiboxer threads. This is the GD we know and love :heart:

1 Like

Individual pathing would be the only potentia difference… but that may not even be an indicator of a non-multi-boxer if they are duplicAting mouse clicks
Everything else can be done via macros.

This happened on my server the other day, made it impossible to get a few quests done.

So what did i do? Sat there and reported all 5 boomkins over and over, and over, and over.

Also, what’s the plural of boomkin? Boomkins? Boomkeen? Boomkiner? Boomkinar?

Could be worse. They could be back at making LFR whine threads :laughing:

Just go on the opposite faction they’re in, find them, and murder them.

So no answer to my question? I just want to make a dent on the bots.

With enough setup, would be a pain though lol.

I’m just saying a lot of things are possible lol.

I’m not saying anything isn’t a bot only that what you’ve described doesn’t make something a bot.

1 Like

Then report them. Not sure how many times I need to say that.

Well,blizzard did do something in naztajar they increased the aggro there so farming is way harder.My druid was there getting some Zin’anthid and noticed just how bad it is everything will attack you near those flowers.