AFK Multi-Boxer Boomkins

Yet another entitled uniformed player who doesn’t understand another class and it’s capabilities and makes a QQ thread about it. How typical.

1 Like

Must be hard to be so inconvenienced.

1 Like

Blizzard has already provided a solution to this problem. Buy 4-14 more accounts.

/targetenemy
/cast SpellName

I use simple macros like this whenever I’m doing any old content because I’m lazy.

Edit: I’m not a multiboxer.

You can steal other people’s skin even if the mob is tagged by another faction, I do that sometimes when I was bored (please don’t report me for griefing).

One of the system enhancement in shadowlands, iirc, is to make it possible to turn down the spell effects of others.

and if they aren’t in war mode, then what?

It can be obvious if you are in warmode and attack a group of 8 people and none of them even move, just keep casting whatever they are casting till they die. I’ve seen that twice now in Vol’dun superspawn spots.

Sounds like me even on solo characters :rofl: I have 0 interest in fighting other players so if you attack me I’ll probably get up from my desk and go get some tea or spam x so you kill me faster or just keep working on what I’m working on because progress is progress :+1: Maybe I can get another mob killed before you kill me :smiley: Surely you’ve attacked solo bros who just ignore that you’re even there.

1 Like

To beat the multiboxer, you must become the multiboxer

1 Like

1 Like

I have reported (likely the same) botting druids for ober a year now. They still exist.
I even made youtube videos showing them as evidence.
I’ve reported via report cheating tab, I’ve reported through other tabs, I’ve even emailed the hacks@blizzard email.
They still exist and are still botting for gold.
Reporting doesn’t always work :l

Ive reported two mobs of what Im sure were bots. Boxers, on the other hand, arent breaking any rules simply by boxing, so I generally just ignore them.

So AFK boomkins are attacking different mobs? Did not know you could be afk and still attack.

You multibox right?

If they are botting, report them.

I would say the same for multiboxing, but, stupidly, Blizzard actually allows that, regardless of the fact that they have to use software to control all the accounts, and by entering ONE keystroke it issues the command to all of them, which by definition is automation.

But you know, Blizz has to make that $$$.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at?

are you saying they’re targetting different mobs and attacking them, and that would be impossible if they were “regular” multiboxers? because it’s not. depending on how their keyboards and stuff are set up it’s possible to set up macros and keybinds such that they’d target different mobs.

didnt know about the armory thing personally, ive sent in alot of reports but they never give us a word back on the results. This is very helpful thanks.

Because I’m a dummy who doesn’t know the difference, can you bot multiple characters and still consider it multiboxing? Or does a player have to be behind the screen for multiboxing to work?

The main difference from what I understand is that botting is where a piece of software autonomously controls the character/s with no human input.

Multiboxers have a human instigate the commands but have software to replicate those commands to other characters.

1 Like