Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

I haven’t even zone Zekvir because I hate how boring, slow and unfun Delves are but. . . Seriously who thought this was an issue?

I don’t believe the game should be designed around people attempting to do this. This is a you problem.

4 Likes

So your grievance is with the person I responded to, which means you responded to me why? So you could call me a little lady? Placed on ignore.

It’s related because blizzard slows down progress just like they nerfed heroic dungeon farming for stones. Now they make delves take longer to fill vault

2 Likes

it’s almost like, the current state of mythic + created this degen behavior

3 Likes

So now we can’t even have our alts because of the artificial time-gating and the senseless increase in Mythic+ difficulty that excludes over 95% of the player-base? Wow, we’re really subscribing to a service that doesn’t care at all what we want then. And lil bro, you know this is Wow, right? You know it’s been designed with these unavoidable, forced content mechanisms going back to vanilla? People don’t do splits because they’re fun, it’s a requirement with how the games designed!!!

1 Like

Not sure anyone saw it as an issue. More like Blizz prevented it from being an exploit.

Both of you were off topic, and please, put me on ignore. All you do is gripe and moan on these forums. Would be nice not to see you in a thread for a change. :wink:

I see we are back to peak Shadowlands decision making. Delves are just chore-ghast 2.0

5 Likes

Logged into the forums just to say that I dislike this change.

Trying to get on and play, but a quick way to get hopefully one really good bit of loot was a godsend, and now i doubt i’ll get through 8 delves a week in the few hours I play.

*Before people have a dig, not asking for a whole set of gear, but an option out of 3 pieces each week is a pretty slow way to get geared.

1 Like

Hopefully this applies to the delves we do next week, and not to our vault tomorrow. I’m looking forward to a full vault tomorrow :wink:

Yes. This change affects play after tomorrow’s weekly reset.

9 Likes

“We fixed an issue that raid and M+ players spend too little time on world contents not for them.”

5 Likes

Count on it. Some Plusers were thinking “Oh, you wanna shove Delves down our throats? No problem. I got you!” and then found that loophole.

This is last nail into coffin of the Delves. Good job Blizzard.

1 Like

Ya trust me as an alt-aholic I’ve already cut three toons for now one month into the expansion due to how overtuned everything is with Mythic+ and the absolute monotonous soul-crushing grind it’s been to overcome this +9s-+11s hurdle.

3 Likes

Revert the keystone squish. Casuals are leaving mythic+

3 Likes

People do splits because they’re competing at the top end of the game. Saying that something like splits are a forced mechanism is just silly. Literally no one who is playing the game regularly, and not as a job, is doing splits because they’re forced to do so. Lol.

2 Likes

Torghast was required for legendaries, which were necessary for all high level content. Delves are optional. Try again.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks for the clarification. Guess next week will look very different for a great many folks pushing progression.

people whining about fun, yeah right tier ? done under 2 minutes 8 times in a row is your idea of fun? cause your lives must be really funny…

3 Likes