Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Gotta keep people in game to inflate them engagement metrics, eh?
Shareholders gonna love this no doubt.

1 Like

Can we buff weathered crest drops and valor from heroic dungeons now?

Bruh delves don’t take that long. It’s not a time gate to expect you to… do the intended content in order to get the rewards?

4 Likes

5x8xevery alt you do for forced content? On top of they want to force us to raid as well to be able to overcome the 9s-11s hurdle in Mythic+? So alt unfriendly its crazy.

1 Like

Oh, you meant M+ keys! I followed the context of the thread and thought you were talking about delve keys. :skull:

Who’s forcing you? What are you even talking about, dude?

5 Likes

13 minute queue btw as tank for heroic dungeons after you guys nerfed casual content and m0’s give out world quest gear for 10x the effort

This is an absolute dog water decision. You are supposed to be alt friendly, well Zekvir’s Lair was a great way to gear up alts with your friends and get easy vault slots. Why Blizzard why?

4 Likes

Tantrum detected.

1 Like

Stop making dumb changes that make people not want to play the game gah

2 Likes

5-10 minutes x 8 x every alt I’m actively trying to min-max my gear on so currently 5. That “it only takes ten minutes” just blossomed to 200-400 minutes real quick there now didn’t it. And yeah, nobody’s forcing you to fill the bottom row of the vaults obviously, but anyone who’s anyone knows you do that to have the most potential chances at an upgrade. Even though with delves usually it’s like a candlestick and two other useless pieces of loot so you’re probably right in that delves are an absolute waste of anyone’s time above save 600-605 ilvl realistically.

2 Likes

Good call. I personally cannot do “quick runs”, but certainly reduces any potential burn out or “need” to do them for easy vault loot.

I was running a guildie through Heroics the other day and I was tanking and we sat in queue for a healer for 10 minutes, I was like wtf. Game dead already?

What does this have to do with either of the changes?

Idk bro, it sounds like a self inflicted problem at this point. Maybe don’t have so many alts if you don’t want to play enough to fill their vaults to maximum every single week?

Like bro you know this is a game, right? If you’re not having fun, why are you playing it that way?

6 Likes

I wasn’t talking to you, mind your own business and learn how to read.

Well, the good news is, the unintended bug and run fixes will prevent it from happening faster.

Yes they nerfed heroic dungeon drops. So no reason to do them and then they nerfed m0 loot. The whole key squish thing was bad too

To be fair this probably needs another solution where alts get a boost or something because if the whole system is designed around people who play a dozen characters at once then people who focus on one character will have like 15 minutes of progression content per week.

Though personally I don’t care much about getting all 3 slots on my 5th alt anymore.

3 Likes

Simmer down little lady. I read who you were talking to and responded to them as well.