Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Who asked for this? Shame… Revert ASAP.

1 Like

Based on the responses in this thread I’m thinking people think it’s the latter.

1 Like

Make Zekvir ?? give vault rewards! Make them farm that version :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Delves don’t need better rewards. They are already punching above their weight. Why do you think people were grinding them so hard at the start and working to fill up the delve vault?

4 Likes

I guess since i have not even entered the Zekvir one this wont affect me!
Sorry to those it does affect!

I spent most of the week leveling 2 characters. I was going to do the delves 5 times on as many 80’s as i could then i just abruptly changed my mind! I know for some they are completable super fast but for me its usually 25 plus minutes each. Leveling is more fun

2 Likes

Blizzard made solo-friendly world content-adjacent content reward Heroic Raid quality gear.

The demographic is “the whole playerbase” because they deliberately made both the Vault and the EoD rewards punch way above their weight to ensure a high participation rate that they can show off to investors or whatever.

1 Like

The Zekvir lair was by far the hardest on a T8.

I’d rather do the underwater one.

That ice ring combat zone was rough.

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

How exactly was this hurting anyone? Spending more time trying to halt progression than focus more on game-impacting bugs. :-1:t2:

2 Likes

Same for me

takes me around 30-1hr to finish one depending on which one it is.

I know others tell me they are farming T11’s in quest greens in 5-10mins, but I really don’t care.

I’ll do my delves at my pace no matter how long it takes, cuz it’s fun for me.

3 Likes

Meh no big deal. People want to say “fun detected”, but is running Zekvir 8 times in a row in order to avoid playing the game really “fun”?

Delves greater than T8 should be incentivized more imo.

7 Likes

Imagine if they put even HALF the effort they put into making things feel worse as they did fixing the game to be playable and enjoyable. Microsoft must be trying to kill WoW, it doesn’t make any other sense anymore.

8 Likes

Im going to miss killing him 32 times a week, I honestly enjoyed it. Much more fun than running any other delve imo. Can’t wait to just not do delves anymore cause I can’t fill the vault while also doing every other bit of content.

2 Likes

And yet if we are to believe these forums, delves are giving too frequent and too easy of rewards. So which is it?

1 Like

That’s fine, I’m done with delves now that m+ is out anyway.

People getting mad they have to put in a little more effort to generate a vault slot. You’d have to be blind to not see this change coming.

7 Likes

Probably the same people who can kill Xylem blindfolded with one arm tied behind their backs

T8 is doable and I take delves slowly unlike mythic go go go

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

5 Likes

As usual, Blizzard nerfs the fun, player-chosen path while ignoring the absolute dumpster fire that is “intended” progression.

Tone M+'s difficulty down to a reasonable level and reduce the HP of mobs in delves so they aren’t so tedious and maybe players would actually want to do your content.

8 Likes

I believe they are specifically talking about the rewards that don’t have a key. Which roughly half your delves will, since you only get about five keys per week including the echo refund.

It’s both.

There’s a chasm between the point at which Bountiful Delve loot stops being relevant and the T8 Delve Vault Row stops being relevant.

The people who spam Zekvir are the people who no longer get any benefit from 603s but still benefit from 619s.

1 Like

RIP my alts getting carried to fast vault by a friend, fun was detected and nuked from orbit lol.

2 Likes