Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Fun detected. A poor choice that serves no real purpose.

4 Likes

Imo they should have made a mythic+ key that is just a boss rush we can do in 6 minutes x8 a week rather change delves.

Help everyone get their chores done.

3 Likes

That’s kind of the game as a whole tbh.

You get roughly 6 keys a week without much extra effort (Echos + Shard WQs), so I think if they wanted to make a change to have available keys match the Vault, it’d just be to drop the 3rd slot from 8 to 6 Delves.

2 Likes

In Ah’kahet in the city on the west side is his lair. Clear a T8 with at least 1 life left and you can do ? level. Do a 10 and can access ?? Level.

Huh.  Never came up for me as a point of interest, but it’s there on my map.  Thanks!

Incredibly tone deaf change, as usual for Blizzard. No one wants to do delves when they take a long time and aren’t worth the rewards for a majority of players on their mains. Also makes it more difficult to manage alts without investing an absurd amount of time. Basically have to sink 4 hours a week just for 3 great vault slots. Either upgrade the rewards of delves or revert.

2 Likes

Doesn’t bother me, I spam Fungal/Earthen to cap out.

How do I report a blue post for trolling.

(As mentioned by others, this change either needs to be accompanied by doubling the amount of keys you get each week or by reducing the vault row down to only four runs. The main reason this is done is because delves stop giving rewards after 4-5 (counting echo refund) each week.)

5 Likes

Good hunting. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Honestly.

L.

1 Like

I’m curious who the target audience is for delves.

People who focus on world content or a chore list for people who don’t even want to be there?

1 Like

Yes! Now we’re talking

1 Like

I just see lazy people complaining about nothing and do false claim.

3 Likes

I’ve done zekvir’s lair 1x on ? mode.

to get my vault I’ve been doing my weeklies for keys then doing my 8 delves.

I want the rewards from the delves so spamming zekvirs lair on ? wasn’t really considered.

I like the delves so I’d rather do them instead.

I’ve even been doing t8 bountifuls with no keys for the brann and delvers journey xp,chance at maps, and the crests.

10 Likes

I didnt do it but who cares let people do it lmao maybe fix your delves 1st and people wouldent do it half them are bad and not worth the time whats next gonna make it so you need complete 8 diff styled delves so people cant run fungal 8x in hour and be done?

Which I think is intentional, with T9+ existing as the optional challenge mode, basically the same as M+ 11 or higher.

no fun allowed.

6 Likes

I enjoy them and think the change makes sense. Including the Zekvir delve from the beginning seems like a silly oversight, unless they thought it was much harder than it is.

If people do not like doing them, if it’s a ‘chore,’ they could…I don’t know…NOT…do them?

5 Likes

Frankly I’d rather do Zek ?? for my 8s than do any given actual delve.

1 Like