Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Can yall go ahead and fix m+ now too

1 Like

Wish youd start thinking ahead as players not devs
and not reinforce the ‘exploit early’ meme, which is not a meme but a legit tip for new players.

5 Likes

Have done and gotten every achievement for doing them. every single one is a boring slog. the only reason people even like this bland trash is because its insanely rewarding.

1 Like

Unneeded hotfix. I enjoy delves on my paladin but on my warlock/priest i would rather just do zekvir for vault Hopefully rewards from zekvir get better to compensate

4 Likes

Hm, I unlocked those tiers a long while back and I’ve always done a 100% clear when doing a delve…  Is it because I’ve only been doing bountiful delve runs?  I immediately stopped doing any regular delves when Blizzard clarified that the latter stopped granting Brann experience points after a certain level threshold.  :thinking:

Probably not, but this is likely an incredibly easy fix. It doesn’t take much to remove one delve from activating great vault rewards.

2 Likes

lack for foresight, lack of analysis

1 Like

I guess I’ll wait for tak rethan abyss to be shark story and run that 8 times when it comes up.

3 Likes

Uh, yeah, can we get clarification on this?

I’d assume this week’s credits are locked in and fine, but if there’s even a chance our vaults don’t count because the change is retroactive or whatever, we need to know NOW.

1 Like

“We think that players should do more delves so lets make it as if was a bug they will eat it anyway”

Whatever… not like it does anything to me anyway.

1 Like

I think this hotfix could be reasonable if they increased the number of keys we get per week from 4 to 8.

Non-bountiful Delves are nowhere near as fun as bountiful Delves.

3 Likes

Don’t mind the change. Make it so the requirements to get 3 great vaults from delves down to 3 per week.

2 Likes

Oh naur! The humanity. You have to actually play the game vs speed run fill vault.

Cya next month.

Now that I agree with. Sponges are never fun.

3 Likes

Have you tried entering it?

It should be right here. There may be a quest in the Weaver’s Lair that sort of leads you over…?

1 Like

Another change that is out of touch with community. Is nobody there asking the question of why people are doing Zek’Vir over running delves that give rewards? Because the rewards are pitiful… Try buffing rewards to entice players to play the way you intend, and even better try to hold out on your impulse to control how players want to play? It was fine the way it was-the players that had all their champion gear from delves could get a quick way to fill their vault but players that need the champion still did bountifuls… You guys are just pushing people away from the game, it’s really sad to watch this. All that work on this expansion getting ruined by dumb gameplay restriction decisions. Idk who is making these calls. This + m+ tuning + gear progression restrictions have already pushed a ton of people out of the game, please start reverting these before we end up with just elitists in the game, cause that is where this is headed.

10 Likes

It’s his only line. Cut him some slack.

2 Likes

Filling the vault in a fast pace is pretty fun.

2 Likes

Ok, fine, remove it being part of the vault, make us play more time, that’s fine, so now, either:

1. Give us 8 keys a week
  2. Nerf delve vault and make it 1/2/4 so we don’t have to do 4 delves without keys and wasting our time. (I’ll even take 2/4/6)

Zekvir was the best way for me to get a full vault considering my very limited playtime, now I won’t be able to do it so what? do I just not care about it anymore? I can’t because I still need gear. Do I quit? Probably, but that’s just the cowards way out.

You said you’d listen, yet you do this. You said you’d make gearing alts easier, it’s a pain in my butt. You listened for about 2 weeks and then you went back to just being yourself. And here we are just waiting for you to actually listen this time, just like a toxic relationship.

13 Likes

Can you at least bump the number of keys we get each week to 8, so the last 4 we do don’t feel like a waste of time?

3 Likes

This is literally a shadowlands level decision. Delves are not fun and are too time consuming, especially for alt grind. Zek’vir at least helped us learn rotations on alts while also rewarding vault.

Really disappointing change.

7 Likes