Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Anyone sulking over farming the same challenge boss repeatedly for additional rewards should be made aware that there are Eight other great delves to explore, and earn rewards in; as intended. You got a break, you were allowed to farm it, but now it’s headed back to the “Working as Intended” mode it needed to be set at.

22 Likes

In before Zekvir ? buffs too :open_mouth: But yeah like totally makes sense was waaaaay too efficient good call devs!

3 Likes

this really took precedence over the other game breaking bugs in the game? so laughable

16 Likes

Fun detected. delves are so boring man i just want a vault on alts why would you even change this.

5 Likes

A mythic piece for all 11s or something would be cool. :dracthyr_love_animated: Right now everything kind of stops at 8, right?

8 Likes

Well, I guess I’ll have to spend more time with disgusting mushroom and filthy rat people.

4 Likes

Oh my god just put a daily lockout on everything already, including the raid too.

2 Likes

i’ve already done them all, several times, i just want this weekly chore over with As quickly as possible, Delves are not challenging anymore, never really were. and the fun has worn off.

4 Likes

Everything stops at 8s. Flawless 11s give the same Brann xp and the same drops in the chests and vault.

3 Likes

Wish granted, the raids now have a weekly lockout!

1 Like

p-sure blizzard wants this game to die.

7 Likes

Because we can’t insta cheese delve vaults? Ehhh.

9 Likes

Should be able to report blue posts for trolling.

5 Likes

Hey wait a minute…

2 Likes

no one is forcing you to do delves lmao. must be one of those cringe omg gotta have all 9 boxes open kind of people.

9 Likes

Yeah because this was such a hard fix to implement lol. What a joke post.

So will the upcoming vault tomorrow still provide rewards for Zekvir runs done this last week…or are those credits being hotfixed out?

1 Like

tone deaf company strikes again

9 Likes

But 1000x the heart thumps and satisfaction, but I wouldn’t mind more undercoin from it cause it’s all cosmetic stuff and alt stuff.

OP is cringe. Too long, didn’t read