Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

There is a game right now you can go play: Cataclysm classic.

1 Like

Leave Legion alone.

Well, once you clear them all multiple times, the fun no longer exists. I guess I could do all of them on tier 11 if I got bored enough.

read what you wrote. it seems you’ve completed your time with this content. Time to pivot towards something else, like M+ or raiding or pvp or pet battles or w/e.

doing them for a vault slot you might not even pick when you don’t like doing them is… not the way.

you might find them fun again in a month - if you dont overburn yourself out with them.

2 Likes

The problem is that it’s very hard to raid every night of the week or even M+. I tried getting m+ groups for over 45 minutes last night and finally gave up.

People still trying to get their 4-set do indeed require delve vault slots to cover atrociously unwelcome RNG.

Regardless of whether D8s are easy or not, they are time-consuming. There is a STARK DIFFERENCE in completion time depending on whether you can stealth past all the worthless nonsense in the middle or not.

I have yet to defeat Zekvir. Who is doing it so easily that they have been able to cheese the system?

biggest L in L history

I’m sick of seeing you clowns defend Blizzard wasting everyone’s time. The people doing Zekvir have zero issues in +8 delves. All this change does is force people to waste 1.5 hours instead of 20 mins. This change did absolutely nothing to help anybody in the world of warcraft.

It’s not like it’s some difficult content being circumvented by something easier.

1 Like

Great change Blizzard.

Wasting peoples time increases time played metrics. It how Blizzard designs these time gates to waste peoples time.

3 Likes

Thanks for leaving out pvp entirely in the vault

Another resounding reason to leave this dumpster fire game

Isn’t buying them what PVPers want?

Like Old Conquest Gear?

1 Like

stop making conquest capped for eternity then

They should be wasting my time in content I want to be in that is actually difficult. Like M+.

You think Blizzard is really listening to their players and then they pull some stupid crap like this.

This literally affected no one. People could still do their delves for the vaults and this gave people who want to focus on real content a way to get this done more quickly.

SO dumb.

When did Blizzard listen to players? Or least pretend that they are?

well, looks like you are NOT the target audiance for delves. feel free to not do them. you do not need the delve row filled in the vault.

Thank you! People avoiding normal delves because of zekvir was annoying.

no they don’t.