Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

i agree with this change

why should someone whose heart is not into the delve system be getting rewarded for not playing the delve system.

1 Like

I run delves as a holy priest. Talenting dominate mind makes it a night and day difference.

1 Like

if you want the reward do the content

1 Like

Zekvir on ? difficulty isn’t really challenging. Not compared to other delve bosses on T8, anyway. The one thing he really has above other delve bosses is a priority add to kill, but aside from that he’s nothing special.

Zekvir’s supposed to be like the Mage Tower, which is also a collection of encounters that only award cosmetics. It was almost certainly an oversight that Zekvir counted for the vault, but ‘path of least resistance’ players certainly made that oversight plain to Blizz. The players who aren’t stamping their feet over this change will just move over to whatever other delve is fastest to clear now, but since it’ll be a normal delve that’s intended to be run for progression, it’s pretty unlikely that we’ll see anything like this happen to other delves.

i got 8 characters full delve vault filled for tomorrow with t7 and t8 doing the delves normally

This feels quite bad. I’m nearly at a maxed Brann and t8 delves offer no possible loot upgrade path as it. I looked forward to, once Brann hit 60, spending an hour per toon beating up Zekky and being able to focus on other alts or the hell that is 7+ keys (especially in pugs).

I mean I even hesitate to bring it up…but is next we going to see Abom trains or sporebombs no longer killing trash and making what is a tedious chore even more slow and tedious?

How about allow t11 bountiful to reward hero track loot at the chest and mythic track vault? That “actually” would be a fun and useful thing.

thats the antithesis of what delves are supposed to be

they are progression for world content enjoyers first and foremost. who will be capped at 616 more than likely in four months from now.

1. “oh no, they’re having fun” - Blizzard
  2. Why aren’t you fixing that Zekvir doing double melee crit in single swing?
1 Like

i dont find doing zekvir eight times fun

at all

3 Likes

It’s a lot better than running numerous delves that most likely aren’t going to drop anything you need.

At least if the vault choices aren’t good, you didn’t invest a substantial amount of time by just farming Zekvir real quick.

they stopped awarding me what i need 2 weeks ago

im gonna be a full transmog heroic in 16 weeks from now

i do them for the vault tier 8 but even that is gonna end soon too.

i love delves

Thanks for your POV. It’s no mandatory, you enjoy your gameplay style like filling your vaults with running same dungeons again and again.

i actually do 4 different delves per week

with different bountifuls i can mix and match it 142 times

Only thing I could use would possibly be a Heroic track Shadow-Binding Ritual Knife, which hasn’t dropped for this character yet.

Either I get that soon and use it, or I get better trinkets elsewhere and won’t need it.

More like bug/exploit detected.

I mean seriously, did you really think killing a single boss over and over again, which you could do effortlessly in a group, was the way Blizzard intended you to be able to earn Great Vault rewards? Seriously?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure people would rather do it than sit through a longer more boring ‘unfun’ delve instead of just doing this a few times

lol and they complain about delves being too easy and too rewarding yet you advocate doing the easiest delve for the best rewards delves provide. the hypocrisy is real

Meh I don’t care about this. I always thought it was weird you were able to fill up vault slots this way anyway so I can’t be too surprised.

The devs literally programmed it in the game on purpose to work that way. It’s not an “exploit”.

1 Like

“We put the F U in FUN!” - Blizzard Entertainment

2 Likes