Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

Inb4 delves are still as challenging as m+

That’s exactly correct. They don’t want people doing quick runs and getting a max level piece of gear for a non-equivalent amount of time.

People who say this sucks the fun out of things are just trying to burn through the game as quickly as possible. It’s weird. Just go play the game.

4 Likes

I dont see why i mean 8s are not that hard and take about 20 mins

1 Like

Pretty spot on.

The prophecy of The Chore Within was true.
Woe be this expansion, 'tis but for mogs an abomination.

Well well well, fancy seeing you here, me.
RIP other thread.

3 Likes

Just do the next fastest T8 Delve 8 times instead

1 Like

doing tier 8 is more fun then doing the boss runs what was it 8 times

1 Like

That’s not what they said, they said they want to have fun and not have their time wasted. Zekvir is considered challenging, so why wouldn’t it count? Who cares if it takes 5 min or 15?

Did you even read the post beforehand responding?

They’ve made multiple gearing paths. Choose the content you like.

1 Like

I think the main thing was that to fill your vault you needed to do eight of them. So you could do normal T8 delves over about 2 and 1/2 hours or you can just beat up the big bug eight times in 20 minutes.

Right. Which isn’t what the last tier of the GV was designed to reward players for. It isn’t equivalent.

Zekvir being easier yet and taking 20 minutes for all 8 runs as opposed to 1

How can anyone defend blizz wasting our time like this. Who cares about hero vault.

2 Likes

Love the name man.

1 Like

Sorry you can’t just Karkand Maw of Souls your way to max Vault

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

1 Like

You consider playing the game and the content they put into it a waste of time? It’s really not the end of the world. I’m sure the player base will survive not filling a vault in 20 minutes.

No one’s time is being wasted. They saw that some people were heavily abusing that as a shortcut and they aren’t really punishing anyone who did it they are just patching out the shortcut. Most people who didn’t know about the shortcut either don’t care because they were doing delves normally as intended or would just be angry that they didn’t know about it sooner.

1 Like

So you made a thread linking to a wowhead article that links to a blue post on these very forums. Good work.

1 Like

Makes sense now that it’s so easy. They could have left it in but just lowered it to lower tier rewards.

Good because I don’t always see the blue posts