Adjustments to Delve Great Vault Credit Incoming - October 8

You’re playing a video game.

3 Likes

That irony is missed on so many

Edit: still playing Larions Song?

Blizz considered ? Zekvir t8 difficulty because it is unlocked the same way t8 is.

The only reason they are doing this is because it is faster than running tak rethan or underkeep 8 times.

1 Like

What is the point of this comment? They are making something that was quick take longer. Wasting my time.

3 Likes

They said exactly why they were doing it, it is not a mystery.

Either way, seems silly to be outraged about something you haven’t even done being changed so for the most part it doesn’t even affect you at all.

Perspective

1 Like

Dude…wtf. I just watched the xaryu vid about farming it for free gear. Grrr!

1 Like

Thats how i filled my vault this week?

2 Likes

Enlightening, please dont talk to me.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

*makes salty statement about devs
*pretends to blow it off cause they are unbothered but commented anyway

You know stuff like this just makes folks who say it look silly, and untrue right?

1 Like

And people wonder why it’s being changed.

Like ???

It obvious is not intentional that you can spend literally 15 minutes to get 3 vault slots of 616 gear.

3 Likes

Dominate Mind

Hey uh, I’m kinda curious, what are you doing here? Like what’s the point of making a reply like this? Just wasting some time while on the toilet or something? Like, I’m failing to see what you’re accomplishing here.

1 Like

Why? What difference does it make how fast someone gears? Literally everyone is maxed out like a week into season anyway. Who cares if someone can gear an alt to n a few hours. It changes literally nothing for anyone accept it’s nice to be able to do for alts.

1 Like

Oh, I figured that since you didn’t have the achievements for even unlocking tier 8 that you weren’t actually engaging in them. Fair enough, my mistake. The reason still stands as to why they changed it though, if you were using it as a shortcut to finish the delve line and 20 minutes, that was not intended which is why they changed it. Now you get to fill your Vault of the same speed as everyone else.

It’s most efficient to run 4 since you get 4 keys only. Even if they gave me 8 I still wouldnt run 8 runs on every single character I’m currently playing.

I havent done the zekvir spam because I still could use the 603 gear on some characters but at the same time I get where people is coming from by simply doing the boss 8 times and moving on…

I think you have to be talented into that. And my priest isn’t as a holy priest.

Who knows, maybe they will consider it in S2.

Technically you can get 7-9 if you’ve been filling out your track

1 Like

I wish they would make it a daily lockout instead of this.

I think they assumed Zekvir would be a challenge, and some classes/specs have found a loophole to skip the challenge and finish the fight in 1/5th the time and still get the same reward as a standard delve. The question is, why are all delves not as easy as Zekvir, or why id Zekvir not as difficult as other delves? I’m sure we’d all love to know :smiley: even those of us who actually LIKE delves.